Should I make a video bragging about my girlfriend?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jan 2016, 1:47 am

I just want something to use as a f*** you letter, to any trolls who claim I can't get laid, that I meet on the internet.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 3:19 am

I suppose if you feel it's that important to impress a bunch of losers on the internet. I would think it was lame. If you had enough self-confidence, you wouldn't feel the need to do that. And I'm guessing a lot of other people would feel the same about it. But I guess I could be wrong.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 3:31 am

I've often lost arguments online because my opponent guessed---correctly---that I can't get laid. Their dismissing remarks sounded like very wise words to me at the time: clearly, what I said wasn't worth listening to because it was what a frustrated virgin would say. I still have trouble seeing them as losers. For the record, the topics we were discussing didn't have much to do with sex or relationships.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Magi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jan 2016, 3:39 am

No cause you are going to look like a total loser to your girlfriend just trying to impress other losers. Learn to be above it and laugh at them. And know that when people say things about others they are usually pointing out the stuff about themself that they dont like.

galois
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jan 2016, 3:47 am

It seems like a very bad idea. If you are proud of her, you should show it by giving her your affection.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 3:57 am

Being a virgin does not make a guy a loser! Being an a**hole, a thief, a liar, a manipulator, a rapist, an abuser, a mooch, those are all things that I would consider to be traits of a loser.

Half of the people claiming that they are having sex all the time and accusing others of being virgins are probably virgins themselves.

DoNotDisturb
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Jan 2016, 6:03 am

No, that sounds in really poor taste. Your girlfriend isn't a trophy to hold up and wave under the noses of other guys to boost your own ego. True gentlemen don't brag about their conquests. That's disrespectful to the lady in question.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 6:08 am

Yes i think you should, that's a brilliant idea!
Really, don't.
8O

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 8:43 am

It depends on what you're bragging about. If you're bragging about how nice she is, go for it.

If somebody claims I can't get laid, I'd tell that person to stuff it. That's it. If that's the reason for you to post the video, then it's ridiculous.

"Getting laid" isn't the be-all, end-all in life.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 8:46 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It depends on what you're bragging about. If you're bragging about how nice she is, go for it.

Might want to get her permission on that kraftie :P

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

Of course :P

I wouldn't mind it, though, if my wife posted a video in tribute to what she perceives to be my virtues--even without my permission. I'd be cool with that. It will never happen, though!

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2016, 8:59 am

If you decide to make video (which is a bad idea) make sure to share URL with forum. :lol:

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 1:50 am

All you'd be doing is showing them how much of an impact their comments have on you.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 8:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wouldn't mind it, though, if my wife posted a video in tribute to what she perceives to be my virtues--even without my permission. I'd be cool with that. It will never happen, though!
Really? Can't she see what a cool guy you are?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 8:41 am

Aaendi wrote:
I just want something to use as a f*** you letter, to any trolls who claim I can't get laid, that I meet on the internet.
Wait, you want to make a video showing you getting laid? That's not a video appropriate for polite company.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

11 Jan 2016, 9:11 am

No point, if people are trolling you then posting a video of you with your girlfriend would probably just cause them to troll you and your gf knowing that would make you even angrier, there is no "proving these people wrong" when they're just trying to needle you. Just be content in knowing and their troll attempts shouldn't have an effect on you.