Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

BaneBear
Raven
Raven

11 Jan 2016, 12:21 pm

I work entirely with women, and frankly I find them(not women in general just my co-workers) to be rude, cruel, and insensitive. As a group(all of the women in my office) who have had rough pasts and struggle with different mental illnesses they sure don't really care or take care to be considerate of the fact I have Asperger's. For example's, 2 co workers each said something they wanna do with me to help me. One co-worker wants to do a "pimp my mike" and help me get a hairstyle and look that makes me more attractive to women. The other one, wanted to do a book reading with me where we both read self help books and talk about our thoughts. Problem is both of them haven't done it yet and bringing it to their attention only makes them angry at me. I am not like bugging them about it day after day, ever few weeks or so I ask and even today. I asked the one girl "Hey I had an idea, maybe this weekend we could do the pimp my mike thing, then go out for drinks!" Her response was to threaten to cancel it all together cause I am "driving her bat@#$% crazy."
I am ultrasensitive to people I grow to care about, I feel alienated at that office because I don't get invited to nothing anymore. People have a big attitude with me, and to top it off no one even talks to me anymore. I think in general people tend to hate my aspergers and frankly I am beginning too.

BaneBear
Raven
Raven

11 Jan 2016, 1:00 pm

I think I want to hurt myself now.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2016, 1:16 pm

You know, I'm kinda glad I lived to be this old because I've only now just discovered what my life is supposed to be like. I will have to accept I'm a loner and will always be a loner. I will always have awkward conversations with people. I'll never fit into the jobs around here because they're not designed for people like me. I'll never go to dance clubs or family reunions or funerals or weddings.

Having no wife, no kids, no nothing prevents me from torturing myself trying to achieve superfluous BS that doesn't suit me anyway. I'm not offering you advice, just saying that I've been in your shoes for years and, had I known this non-normal life was my destiny, I would've been here years ago.