Which would you prefer; A New World Order or a World Calipha

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 11:06 am

Which would you prefer; A New World Order or a World Caliphate?

Or a perpetual insurgency war against civilians?

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

Islam’s hates democracy and the Western culture. Islam is determined to destroy the West and democracy so as to install a World Caliphate.

The West is beginning to hate Islam thanks to this hatred against them and Western ideas of a New World Order.

If we as a world cannot change our views and remove this hate from our hearts, we are bound to end in a larger numbers of small battles within a larger war.

We must find a better way to appease our objections to rapprochement. If we cannot dispel these irritants, a long and expanding jihad is inevitable. Because the jihad can only be an insurgency war, eventually the West will have to resort to the same techniques if the West is to win. This then would make the war against civilians instead against combatants. This is a coward’s war that Islam is forcing onto the world. Islam of course will blame the West for the war that the West will blame on Islam.

Both sides want to eventually have a one world government. I advocate for a one world government and think that the West and Islam should sit down and decide the rules of this one world government and to see if there is any rapprochement possible between what would be an Islamic theocracy or Caliphate, with an absentee God ruling through Sharia, and a freedom promoting Western system with a visible elected ruler.

If no rapprochement is possible then it is the Wests duty to declare a war against Islam and annihilate it if it will not reform into a peaceful world religion.

Many try to cut radical jihadists out of Islam’s general population and say they are hijacking Islam and are not really real Muslims. I suggest that Islam itself and their holy books are what are creating these extremists and that Islam has now produced a majority of extremists within its general population. If Islam does not reform its belief system and literature, the West will have no choice but to try to destroy Islam. The older world would have had to do the same with Christianity if it had maintained its own jihad that was called the Inquisition. Radical Islam is being seen as the mainstream Islam and the world cannot and will not live with such an Islam.

We are not creating any new conditions between Islam and the West. Attacks and the death of innocent non-combatants civilians in this cowardly jihad will continue if no new conditions are introduced. It is said that to continue to do the same thing and expect a different outcome, is insanity. We are at the point of insanity and that is why I suggest a new condition which would be peace negotiations that would produce a new order in the world that would embrace both Western ideologies as well as Muslim ideologies.

This may be the only way to rid the world of the hate and cowardly jihad against civilians. A form of insurgency fighting that the West would have to adopt against Islam to win the jihad.

If you do not agree, then what would you suggest to bring the West and Islam to a rapprochement?

Regards
DL

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 12:20 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
Both sides want to eventually have a one world government. I advocate for a one world government and think that the West and Islam should sit down and decide the rules of this one world government and to see if there is any rapprochement possible between what would be an Islamic theocracy or Caliphate, with an absentee God ruling through Sharia, and a freedom promoting Western system with a visible elected ruler.

China - a non-Western and non-Islamic country with the largest population and 2nd largest economy in the world - might be less than impressed by this "one world government" arrangement.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 12:28 pm

GGPViper wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:

China - a non-Western and non-Islamic country with the largest population and 2nd largest economy in the world - might be less than impressed by this "one world government" arrangement.

Why?

They would be the best suited to lead such a world at present for the same reasons you state.

You should remember that all religions and all the various governments would love to rule the whole world.

Our instincts drive us to want to control everything, so as to increase security and order, which is what man has always sought.

Regards
DL

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

16 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

Any idea of a one world government or new world order is insane, we need decentralization and more power in the hands of common people. Unelected transnational technocrats don't have our best interests at heart, look at all the international governing bodies of any sort and show me one that actually works and doesn't figuratively(and sometimes literally)rape the countries they are suppose to be helping.

Why is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi still alive? Is he really that hard to find, the Syrian desert is a little harder to hide in than Tora Bora and Khyber Pass. The Caliphate gives these terrorists legitimacy and from what I understand about Sunni Islam what they preach is just as legitimate as anyone else in the eyes of the faith. Anyone can be an imam and anyone can make a fatwa, all the matters is how many followers you have and whether or not you sect will be tolerated by the others which ISIS obviously doesn't care about. Islam is much more than a religion, it's an entire form of government that requires the adherence of Sharia law and all types of other specific things. I haven't made a habit of reading the Torah or Bible much but I don't think that's in there. It's a supremacist ideology, the entire purpose is global domination.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 2:21 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Any idea of a one world government or new world order is insane, we need decentralization and more power in the hands of common people. Unelected transnational technocrats don't have our best interests at heart, look at all the international governing bodies of any sort and show me one that actually works and doesn't figuratively(and sometimes literally)rape the countries they are suppose to be helping.

Why is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi still alive? Is he really that hard to find, the Syrian desert is a little harder to hide in than Tora Bora and Khyber Pass. The Caliphate gives these terrorists legitimacy and from what I understand about Sunni Islam what they preach is just as legitimate as anyone else in the eyes of the faith. Anyone can be an imam and anyone can make a fatwa, all the matters is how many followers you have and whether or not you sect will be tolerated by the others which ISIS obviously doesn't care about. Islam is much more than a religion, it's an entire form of government that requires the adherence of Sharia law and all types of other specific things. I haven't made a habit of reading the Torah or Bible much but I don't think that's in there. It's a supremacist ideology, the entire purpose is global domination.

Insane. Perhaps. But it is where we are gravitating to and who said anything about a non-elected government?

You seem to be ignoring the direction humanity is heading in. Give a listen.

http://tvo.org/video/programs/the-agend ... ind-united

Pollution and environmental harm through climate change are just a couple of things that are ignoring borders.

We are moving into world trade and those borders are also being seen as harmful.

Better to be a world citizen than one of just a small and useless on it's own country.

Peace is worth any inconvenience.

Regards
DL