Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2016, 9:18 pm

After finding out that two people in my dad's family died of breast cancer I want to get tested for the gene. I had breast reduction a few years ago because I was an E cup and couldn't take the back pain anymore and am a C cup now. If I test positive for the gene I would like to get a mastectomy to eliminate my chances of getting it. The only thing is I'm worried that my clothes won't fit in the chest anymore. My waist is bigger than my breast measurement so I'm scared I'll have to wear men's shirts. Fashion is my hobby and passion. I love video games too but that's off topic.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 5:58 am

Sorry to hear that. It sounds stressful.

Do you like peter pan tops? They actually suit the less busty woman better. Often you can find tops without darts in this style.

https://uk.pinterest.com/explore/peter-pan-collars/

Any kind of round neck tee is also nice and can be accessoried with jackets and scarves, big necklaces etc. Patterned or coloured.

Also blouses/tops with lots of detail around the bodice.

http://www.karenmillen.com/ruffle-georgette-sleeveless-blouse/tops/karenmillen/fcp-product/01452027

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2016, 2:58 pm

It is stressful and something that I've been thinking about every day. I'm 22 years old and I'm supposed to be enjoying that instead of worrying all the time.

I'll just cross this bridge when I come to it. Thanks for the recommendations! :)

-Down, The Birthday Massacre