Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Debbie24
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2016, 11:27 am

I would go for Vulpix cause shiny ninetales looks awesome :) and glad you got nearly all starters

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 11:29 am

I saw a shiny Ninetales on the GTS once, but I didn't have the right Pokemon for it.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Debbie24
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2016, 11:33 am

Thats a shame bet the person was asking for a legendary that can only be gotten by Event haha

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 1:10 pm

I also saw a shiny Mismagius on the GTS as well. I'm going to keep searching anyway!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 8:02 pm

I like shiny pokemon, but I don't like catching them it is to repetitive, But I love them, I usually use cheat codes. I usually clone though. I usually Trade people shiny mewtwo's lol! Everyone wants them lol.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 9:18 pm

A shiny Mew would be adorable!

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 12:37 pm

On Alpha Sapphire, I encountered a shiny Numel and, yes, I caught it and evolved it into a shiny Camerupt. It was either by chance or by accident in the wild. I had to act quickly.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 12:50 pm

That's why I always have plenty of Pokeballs, just in case.

Debbie24
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2016, 4:35 pm

i have got given a shiny mew before lol i know its probably hacked
and i like the look of shiny camerupt :)
i think its kind when people trade their shinys especially on wonder trade ive done that :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 7:35 pm

^That's so nice! I got an impossible Trevenant on Wonder Trade. It's Lv. 5!
I actually don't care if I get a hacked Pokemon. I love Pokemon Amie best.

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Jan 2016, 7:50 pm

I caught my very first shiny which was a shiny Caterpie about 3-4 months ago

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 9:37 pm

^Yay! Good for you!

Zaye
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jan 2016, 9:33 am

I've only ran in to two shiny Geodude!

The game wants me to have shiny pet rocks. :o

If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve. - Lao Tzu

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 9:35 am

^ :lol: Hehehe. I've still got my shiny Whismur in her own little PC box. I hope I can get a shiny Pichu or Skitty or Ralts.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 2:51 pm

That there is, I love Shiny Empoleon, also Piplup. So many good shiny Pokemon!!

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 2:54 pm

I have encounter one legit shiny pokemon, ok here is the story. I was Playing Fire red (I think) and on emulator and bam a Shiny Tentacool, on one of the numerical islands. :). Sadly it was on emulator so I couldn't transfer it! Sadly I don't like green or red! my two least favorite colors!