Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 6:48 pm

Yigeren wrote:
I'm not sure it's necessary to put a label on yourself if you're not even sure exactly what your preferences are.

I think of myself as straight, but I have been attracted to women at times, and I wouldn't rule out having a relationship with a woman if I found the right person. So what would that make me? Open-minded? Slightly bisexual? It doesn't really matter to me. I don't feel the need to have a label. You are who you are. Labels can sometimes be limiting, I think.

That is exactly what I was trying to get across. I am a man of limited words though.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 8:49 pm

I am me. That's all that really matters. :D :heart:
I'm kind of radical when it comes to relationships. In my book, anyone in Mythaven can change their gender whenever they want to, and in my next book, the three main characters are in a lesbian threesome. 8)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 3:30 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I am me. That's all that really matters. :D :heart:
I'm kind of radical when it comes to relationships. In my book, anyone in Mythaven can change their gender whenever they want to, and in my next book, the three main characters are in a lesbian threesome. 8)

Have you read "The Culture series" by Iain M Banks it also has a culture where people can change there gender whenever they want to.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 9:02 am

^I've never read those books. Thanks! :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 1:48 pm

I'm currently working on a fantasy poem that contains two threesomes: three lesbians and three gays. So far it's going well! :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 Feb 2016, 1:24 pm

I think I might be as well. Relationships with men have never really felt right to me in the past and...I find myself crushing over girls. All the time.

chrisbarett
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Nov 2019, 7:08 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I've only recently noticed that I'm attracted to girls and bishonen guys/guys who look like girls. I seem to like braids on girls for some reason as well. *shrug* I just thought I'd make a thread if anyone wants to talk about it.

Hmm, maybe it’s true, but there’s nothing terrible because we live in a tolerant world. It seems to me that being a lesbian is not scary, as well as being gay. My best friend was also a lesbian and I remember how she listened in the evenings to [url=http:So if you feel that you are a lesbian then find yourself a hot beauty.

Last edited by B19 on 27 Nov 2019, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.: spammer

jordanalmokdad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2019, 7:39 pm

hello.

i had a boyfriend once. i had no friends within college and he seemed to really like me and i guess i naturally got attracted to him.

we hugged. it was the first time i got hugged by a stranger. i got tingles and shivers through my body when we hugged. it was definitely 'love.'

then he asked for sex.

i only heard the words 'sex' rather than having a connection or 'arousal' to it so i ran and that's the last i heard of him...

i was not interested at all in that. i just saw a beautiful character, who i observed and enjoyed comprehending the things he said and the 'love.'

so i'm definitely not straight. but i'm definitely not gay or sexual in any form for that matter...

its easy for me to point my psychotic symptoms to things going on in my head and around me that are 'out of nature', but actually the majority of my mental health issues are rooted from falling in love and people pleasing. love is a universal force that has destroyed me to many times, being within it and comprehending it.

i don't believe i have to label myself... i am who i am.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2019, 10:43 pm

I have taken the Kinsey Scale Quiz many times and always keep getting "bisexual."

So, do I think of myself as bisexual? No.