Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 4:23 am

Okay a question just for fun. You have the choice between two partners and you can only choose one. They basically have the same personality and are subjectively the same level of physical attractiveness to you. But one is male and the other is female. Which one would you choose? And why, if you care to share your reasoning :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 1:20 pm

Um...I guess it depends on what they're like, not what gender they are. I'll go with the girl because I'm more than likely lesbian and have been attracted to girls/bishonen guys for years.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jackmeep123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jan 2016, 2:08 pm

I would choose both equally likely. If they had the same personality? Hmmm.... hard to tell. Very hard to tell.

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 3:16 am

I don't know if I'd count since I'm asexual, not bi, but I'd definitely chose the girl over the guy. I'm still figuring out whether I have romantic desires or not, but I could imagine myself enjoying a nonsexual romantic relationship with a woman more easily than with a man. I have fantasized about finding a female partner to live with and raise kids with, whereas when I'd imagined raising kids with a man it's always been as a woman co-parenting with a gay couple rather than a single guy.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2016, 5:15 pm

If either one is bisexual, then I would choose that person. I'm bisexual too, so that's my answer.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 2:26 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
If either one is bisexual, then I would choose that person. I'm bisexual too, so that's my answer.

They're both the same :P

GodzillaWoman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 3:14 am

You sure I can't go poly? :D

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 4:26 am

GodzillaWoman wrote:

Hehe, yes, but you still much choose between these two people in this instance. Add an extra person later, after you answer :P

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 10:56 am

I'm bi, but I go in phases of whom I prefer; sometimes I gravitate toward girls, and other times I prefer guys. Right now I'm in the guy phase, so that's likely the one I'd choose. In a week it could be the girl, though.

mpe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
Okay a question just for fun. You have the choice between two partners and you can only choose one.

Why?
Quote:
They basically have the same personality and are subjectively the same level of physical attractiveness to you. But one is male and the other is female. Which one would you choose? And why, if you care to share your reasoning :)
If the issue was that they couldn't cope with being each other's metamour then my most obvious choice would be neither.
Also the most obvious way to do this way to do this would be a pair of clones where one was genetically or epigenetically trans.

GodzillaWoman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 5:43 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
GodzillaWoman wrote:

Hehe, yes, but you still much choose between these two people in this instance. Add an extra person later, after you answer :P

I went with a trans woman IRL. Best of both worlds :wink: I like androgynes, with maybe a slight preference for women, so I guess I'll go with the woman.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 5:51 pm

A girl. More sexually attracted to.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 5:55 pm

mpe wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Okay a question just for fun. You have the choice between two partners and you can only choose one.

Why?

So I could ask a fun and difficult question (i.e. all other things being equal, if you HAD to choose between a male or female, which would you choose?).

It's hypothetical so yeah, it's unrealistic. I just found it interesting myself because though I'm bisexual, at this point in my life I would choose the female. Other times I might choose the male, but the female body is (just slightly) my current preference.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 4:40 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
mpe wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

Why?

So I could ask a fun and difficult question (i.e. all other things being equal, if you HAD to choose between a male or female, which would you choose?).

It's hypothetical so yeah, it's unrealistic. I just found it interesting myself because though I'm bisexual, at this point in my life I would choose the female. Other times I might choose the male, but the female body is (just slightly) my current preference.

Same :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 9:42 am

Of course, me being me, I would probably try to opt for a threesome. *dreamy sigh* :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mindpalaces
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2016, 4:38 pm

I'd choose a girl, i don't know why :mrgreen: