Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

26 Jan 2016, 10:32 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
how about Trump puts Hillary and her husband in prison once he is president

time to take the political trash out in this country

Presidents don't have that power. They can only get people out of prison.

President Obama has all the power, if the FBI recommends indictment then it is up to the President and the DOJ to pursue charges. At this point Hillary not getting indicted would be a total joke and miscarriage of justice, justice isn't blind by a long shot. If Obama doesn't pursue the charges or pardon her then I would assume the issue has been been punted to the next president. It's not just the emails but corruption while Secretary of State as relating to the Clinton Foundation, there is a reason why Hillary had a private email server to begin with and it sure as hell wasn't convenience's sake. What Hillary did is much much worse than what General Petraeus who they're not even finished punishing, I don't know how anybody could say this criminal is qualified to be president.

I believe the information that led you to these conclusions is faulty.
But regardless why do you believe Hillary should be indicted?

Deliberately mishandling and transferring classified material, insecurely storing said material, and public corruption with links between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation. She signed the same agreement that General Petraeus signed, she should be held to the same standard.

What Petraeus did was share notes from his personal notebook that referred to very guarded information apparently with his biographer and I guess mistress Paula Broadwell who herself was a Lt. Col and had Top Secret clearance.

What Hillary did is so much worse and put this country in much more risk not to mention whatever funny business she was up to on her own. Oh she doesn't know what wiping a server means, hahaha. If Hillary had nothing to hide then she wouldn't of went thru the trouble of setting up a private server, the only reason she did that was so it wasn't available to FOIA requests and to cover up the tracks. Hillary worked on the Watergate proceedings, she knew to burn the tapes.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 10:48 am

Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

President Obama has all the power, if the FBI recommends indictment then it is up to the President and the DOJ to pursue charges. At this point Hillary not getting indicted would be a total joke and miscarriage of justice, justice isn't blind by a long shot. If Obama doesn't pursue the charges or pardon her then I would assume the issue has been been punted to the next president. It's not just the emails but corruption while Secretary of State as relating to the Clinton Foundation, there is a reason why Hillary had a private email server to begin with and it sure as hell wasn't convenience's sake. What Hillary did is much much worse than what General Petraeus who they're not even finished punishing, I don't know how anybody could say this criminal is qualified to be president.

Deliberately mishandling and transferring classified material, insecurely storing said material, and public corruption with links between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation. She signed the same agreement that General Petraeus signed, she should be held to the same standard.

What Petraeus did was share notes from his personal notebook that referred to very guarded information apparently with his biographer and I guess mistress Paula Broadwell who herself was a Lt. Col and had Top Secret clearance.

What Hillary did is so much worse and put this country in much more risk not to mention whatever funny business she was up to on her own. Oh she doesn't know what wiping a server means, hahaha. If Hillary had nothing to hide then she wouldn't of went thru the trouble of setting up a private server, the only reason she did that was so it wasn't available to FOIA requests and to cover up the tracks. Hillary worked on the Watergate proceedings, she knew to burn the tapes.

Well the investigation that has been launched is non-criminal and it isn't even targeting Hillary. They are just looking into how information is communicated through departments. I can't find a legitimate news source that says she has been accused of any wrongdoing in this matter. Could you point me to one?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

26 Jan 2016, 11:39 am

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Well the investigation that has been launched is non-criminal and it isn't even targeting Hillary. They are just looking into how information is communicated through departments. I can't find a legitimate news source that says she has been accused of any wrongdoing in this matter. Could you point me to one?

There have been plenty of reports and it is a criminal investigation, your information is outdated.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 11:50 am

Like I said I couldn't find any reputable sources that claim it is criminal. If you know of one please point me to it.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 11:57 am

He doesn't have to shoot somebody to lose my support; He can just SAY he can to lose my support.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.