Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ponygirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jan 2016, 7:03 pm

I think My Little Pony is great and I like a lot of the characters. My cousin also likes it. Who also likes My Little Pony?

TheWadeSmellbringer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Feb 2016, 1:50 pm

I presume we're talking Friendship is Magic, in which case I would say me. I haven't seen Season 5 yet but I like the show.

My Youtube Channel

My V-Log Channel

[url=thewadesmellbringer.tumblr.com]My Tumblr Blog[/url]

Runo Misaki
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2018, 11:15 pm

I used to like My Little Pony because the drawing style reminded me of chibi anime characters. Btw, my favorite ponies were Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash because she was a cool tomboy and Fluttershy because she was shy and cute.

serpenEncipheror
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Nov 2018, 5:08 am

Me! (if you're talking about Friendship is Magic)
My favorite used to be Applejack but she kinda lacks character development, so I prefer Fluttershy now :D

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2018, 2:50 pm

ponygirl wrote:
I think My Little Pony is great and I like a lot of the characters. My cousin also likes it. Who also likes My Little Pony?

✋ here

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia