Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 5:37 pm

Last night I had a dream I met Daniel Craig and shook his hand. I'm not even a big fan of Bond movies. :?

Last edited by neurodeviant on 18 Apr 2007, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 5:37 pm

All I remember is that I was some kind of were-beast.

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Apr 2007, 5:58 pm

I was living in a large house and I was naked. There was a very beautiful woman with me, but just there, no funny business. Suddenly, Hugh Hefner came in and was looking for his friends, and couldn't find them. I made some long confession to him how me and the hot woman were the only honest and forthcoming people in his life. Carmen Electra then showed up and starting going thru a chest of drawers. She pulled a gun out of the drawer and told us to give her all her money. The hot chick told Carmen she looked like Super Mario, and then she WAS a human version of Mario, and she started shooting everything and yelling. I then woke up......

squier
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 6:58 pm

the las t dream i remember:
(this is an explanation of some portions)
I've been working on a booklet of creatures i've thought up. i usually let them evolve from doodles in the margins of my homework. whenever i add one. i show it to everybody.

(my dream)
i had just added a creature to my book. it had a beak. and heind legs like those of a dog. when i showed it to my mom she thought is was so cute that she called a guy in japan to do some weird breed stuff, and made it, my mom bought one and when it came, it looked like a duck dipped in gasoline, my mom kept telling me that if anybody calls it a duck, to get real mad because ducks have 4 feet and he has 2.

my book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/710903

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 7:08 pm

Being in a warzone and getting shot while trying to find cover.

foxman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Apr 2007, 7:36 pm

The ground split open and green goo came out and a demon chased me and I had to hide in a closet.

I've been watching too much Buffy before bedtime. I don't even really like the show...i just started watching it and now I can't stop until I get to the end...

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 8:35 pm

This is only one part of my last dream.

For some reason, me and my whole grade were at a movie theater and we were trying to decide where to sit. The theater was very, very upscale but the seats were really bouncy like trampolines (it was fun!). Then we watched a movie about Space Jam combined with greyhounds. How weird is that?

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 8:42 pm

The other night I dreamt that a mob of talking dogs kidnapped me and forced me to make pizza for them. I kept trying to escape so I could reunite with my mom.

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2007, 9:10 am

last dream i had was last night, i dreampt i was getting ready to go to high school and then when i got there people didnt even see me (invisable) and then i couldnt walk and i had to crawl on my hands through halls then there was an announcement on loudspeaker that there was a bomb threat then to have everyone exit and 2 teachers seen me and carried me out then i woke up

darkscorpion
Toucan
Toucan

19 Apr 2007, 9:20 am

last dream i remember was me writting my extended essay for history my teacher marking it in front of me then whipping out a shootgun and screaming you failed and he shoot me.
then i woke sweating.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2007, 10:38 am

Last night, I dreamt that I had to skip for 7 hours straight. :?

I failed after 3 jumps. :)

:lol: :lol:

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2007, 8:59 pm

I dreamed I was running in a race.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Apr 2007, 10:58 pm

I dreamed that I kept moving into new houses, each of which was made of thing stuff like cardboard or styrofoam and they all collapsed. I didn't give up.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2007, 9:16 am

I once dreamed that I went into the room where my cats are and there were hundreds of cats, but I couldn't find mine. It was scary. I don't know how I could not find my own cats, especially my big Siamese. His look is so distinctive.

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2007, 9:40 am

i dreampt last night that i was in a warehouse and i was fixing a door then some man told me there was a big problem withhis and then i was rushed to it and while in truck on way there i woke up

RadiationHazard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2007, 9:50 am

Fell off a cliff. Again.

I have those alot.

Dr. Chase: I'm Australian.

Dr. House: You put the Queen on your money, you're British.