Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jozie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Feb 2016, 12:52 am

Has anyone finished the Gotham's most wanted missions in Batman Arkham Knight? I still need to get 6 riddler trophies and they are really difficult I just can't get them. I get seriously frustrated but I always feel the need to complete games. I almost want to hire someone to come to my house and get those trophies for me.

TheExodus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Feb 2016, 7:06 pm

I've hardly begun with that game, to be honest. I need to get back to playing it. Though, truth be told, I never really manage to get all of the collectibles in games. I haven't gotten all the Riddler trophies in Arkham City, either.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 12:13 am

I did it all within a couple weeks of the game being released at most, it was required to get a full ending so I chose to forego my old choice of completing it perhaps month later and just buckle down. What are the specific challenges you are stuck on? Some took m a while, but occasionally just need a clear head thinking things through.

I use the achievement of completing it all as my xbox background.

Jozie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Feb 2016, 6:11 pm

I'm stuck on the trophies that require speed and accuracy. I know how to do them but I'm just not fast enough I know that if I keep trying over and over that I will eventually get them but its so frustrating and you need them before you can get to the stupid Riddler :x

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 7:16 pm

If you have not already look up some YouTube videos of people completing the challenges, this is not just to know how they are completed, but perhaps attention to timing that others used. I do actually remember one challenge that gave me a bit of trouble was I think gliding off Wayne Tower or something, it required a lot of tries. Or one that required shooting things in the Batmobile.

Have you completed all the other Riddler challenges in Arkham games? One comment I would make about the challenges in Arkham Knight is that it almost assumes you played all the other games, and challenges are often built off Origins, that are built off City, that are built off Asylum.

Some can be really tough, but they are not impossible, often I find that they require just changing your thought process for a bit. I assume you have already done some of the Batmobile death races, so you got past some of the most annoying ones.