Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 9:47 pm

Theres that beautiful black haired girl in my class, everytime I see her I feel like wanking. I want her to strip for me and rub her p**** against my leg. :p

I'd do so much with her but theres as*hole who thinks he has the right to have sex with here and tells her he loves her when he really doesn't!

Probably gonna get banned for this since feminists here are easy to trigger but eh whatever no big deal.

Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Feb 2016, 2:49 pm

You're not going to get banned because you have 'lust' for a girl. You are going to get banned for your choice of words. Regardless, what you are experiencing is completely normal. If I were you I'd get used to it because getting frustrated about these things is only going to anger you more, and won't get you anywhere.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2016, 9:29 pm

818213 wrote:
You're not going to get banned because you have 'lust' for a girl. You are going to get banned for your choice of words. Regardless, what you are experiencing is completely normal. If I were you I'd get used to it because getting frustrated about these things is only going to anger you more, and won't get you anywhere.

The choice of word represents my desires, I do not know why I should censor them.

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2016, 4:06 am

o_o
girls you better run

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 8:09 am

DoesItMatter wrote:
o_o
girls you better run

What is the relevance of this post?

Mortemire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2016, 1:11 pm

Awesome! You gonna make a move?

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2016, 5:42 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
DoesItMatter wrote:
o_o
girls you better run

That you are gonna scare girls away my talking about them like that, oviously
Really, most girls are gonna get disgusted and very uncomfortable when you talk about them like that, and then you got the nerves to call someone else an "as*hole" and act like you have the right to decide who she would have sex with. Not cool. But you are probably feeling so cool writing cr*p like that on the internet, its fun how ~brave~ people are behind a screen :roll:

I hope this is a 100& troll post from you, but honeslty on this site its impossible to know if people are serious or not since some say the most ridiculous things while being serious here

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 7:41 pm

DoesItMatter wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
DoesItMatter wrote:
o_o
girls you better run

Really, most girls are gonna get disgusted and very uncomfortable when you talk about them like that, and then you got the nerves to call someone else an "as*hole" and act like you have the right to decide who she would have sex with. Not cool. But you are probably feeling so cool writing cr*p like that on the internet, its fun how ~brave~ people are behind a screen :roll:

I hope this is a 100& troll post from you, but honeslty on this site its impossible to know if people are serious or not since some say the most ridiculous things while being serious here

What are you gonna bring next? That I'm a rapist? A misogynistic freak? Sincerely, I hope judgemental people like you would leave me alone.

It isn't my fault if my way of thinking is different from everyone else. I am aware that I should be chained up and tortured by the christian inquisition to change who I am.

Because I think and act differently from other people, I am doomed to a lifetime of loneliness. You should be judging the society who made me this monster I am.

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Feb 2016, 8:36 pm

Mortemire wrote:

Missing the point.

DoesItMatter wrote:
But you are probably feeling so cool writing cr*p like that on the internet, its fun how ~brave~ people are behind a screen :roll:

Your post was constructive up to this point. Ad hominem is unbecoming of any form of reasoning, doubly so when combined with generalization. Furthermore, we're on an autism forum - assume honest intent unless signaled otherwise.

That said...

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
What are you gonna bring next? That I'm a rapist? A misogynistic freak? Sincerely, I hope judgemental people like you would leave me alone.

It isn't my fault if my way of thinking is different from everyone else. I am aware that I should be chained up and tortured by the christian inquisition to change who I am.

Because I think and act differently from other people, I am doomed to a lifetime of loneliness. You should be judging the society who made me this monster I am.

DailyPoutine, you need to realize that you are young. You're fifteen years old, not even in college - hard as it may be to believe, but your life is not over yet. Assuming that you will be alone forever is a long shot unless you deliberately sequester yourself from the rest of civilization.

I know many of us - Outrider, kraftiekortie, others - have warned you away from this path, because it never ends happily. Let me ask you: Does thinking like this make you happy? Assuming the worst of every person, glancing over your shoulder in constant fear that someone - anyone - might be cheating you? The paranoia, insecurity, thin bravado? Do you find it comforting? Is this who you want to be?

Consider with care, for us if no one else.

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2016, 8:38 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
DoesItMatter wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
DoesItMatter wrote:
o_o
girls you better run

Oh come on lets not start a self pity party, nobody said you had to be "chained up and tortured by the christian inquisition" 8O
And the "It isn't my fault", "society who made me this", COME ON, blaming everything around you arent gonna get anywhere. It IS possible to change the way you think and respect people. But you have to want to change it and not blame it on everyone. And no, nobody is "doomed to a lifetime of loneliness", but again its only if we try to change something ourself. And im not saying you have to change everything about youself, but it IS possible to change some things for the better.

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2016, 8:47 pm

Sino wrote:
Mortemire wrote:

Missing the point.

DoesItMatter wrote:
But you are probably feeling so cool writing cr*p like that on the internet, its fun how ~brave~ people are behind a screen :roll:

Your post was constructive up to this point. Ad hominem is unbecoming of any form of reasoning, doubly so when combined with generalization. Furthermore, we're on an autism forum - assume honest intent unless signaled otherwise.

That said...

Consider with care, for us if no one else.

Looking my post i can see how the it kind of could sound different from what i meant 8O What i meant was seriously in this forum i really cannot see if someone is trolling to provoke or actually being serious, because some things you would think is trolling are serious.. So in these kind of topic im always unsure in people are just messing or not. And i hope it doesnt sound like im trying to insult the whole autism community here, because thats really not what i meant to 8O

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 9:49 pm

Basically, you're telling me that I do not deserve love because girls don't care about me and that i should bury my sexual desires so that I can be "happy" as a miserable loser?

I really am condamned to an eternity of being lonely. I'm terribly underweight and girls crave heavy duty muscles. My tongue freezes when a random girl talks to me. I do not know what to reply to all the questions and what tone to use and the questions I have to ask and their intention all this overwhelming reasoning ensues in this long, awkward stare! I get brushed off as a weirdo and a creep!

I wanted to love them but how could I love such hurtful beings!? You do not know the chaos boiling in my head!

Last edited by DailyPoutine1 on 12 Feb 2016, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2016, 10:25 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Basically, you're telling me that I do not deserve love because girls don't care about me and that i should bury my sexual desires so that I can be "happy" as a miserable loser?

I really am condamned to an eternity of being lonely. I'm terribly underweight and girls crave heavy duty muscles. My tongue freezes when a random girl talks to me. I don not know what to reply to all the questions and what tone to use and the questions I have to ask and their intention all this overwhelming reasoning ensues in this long, awkward stare! I get brushed off as a weirdo and a creep!

I wanted to love them but how could I love such hurtful beings!? You do not know the chaos boiling in my head!

... SMH you keep trying to put words in my month i never said. Your first post in this thread disgusting and disrespectfull, and THAT what i said was wrong. I'm not sure how you even hear things like you should be"chained up and tortured by the christian inquisition " in my post 8O

If you are 15 years old like the other user say, saying things like "condamned to an eternity of being lonely" are waaay too overdramatic, you arent even in your adult years! And luckily for you it means there is still a lot time for it to change for the better.
And being underweight IS a thing you can do something about, work out. (the things about " girls crave heavy duty muscles" isnt true for everyone, but i'll leave it there). And "I get brushed off as weirdo and a creep", the things you wrote here was creppy, and having a anime girl in a bathsuit as avatar is gonna make you seen as a wierdo. I'm just pointing out some things you do that can make you seem creppy/wierd for a girl, you might do a lot things IRL you dont even know is wierd/creepy, but is..
And the " I don not know what to reply to all the questions and what tone to use" this might be hard to explain over a forum, but you can try to watch how other people normally talk to each others. I know the tone thing can be hard for a lot people here, but you can kind of learn something from watching how other people interact

"hurtful beings" i hope it isnt girls you are referring to that way, smh. Self pitying and hating girls for having sex with you is NOT gonna get you anywhere. You have to change your attitude

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 11:21 pm

@DoesItMatter

Since your opinion on me is pretty tinted, I guess you wouldn't care if I went outside right now and jumped off the bridge thats 50 meters away from my appartment. Who would care anyways? I bet you can't name me people who would.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 11:32 pm

I definitely would care. And I can tell you that DoesItMatter only tried to help you. Can't you see that? If she really doesn't care of you she wouldn't reply in the first place. You know that.

DoesItMatter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2016, 11:34 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
@DoesItMatter

Since your opinion on me is pretty tinted, I guess you wouldn't care if I went outside right now and jumped off the bridge thats 50 meters away from my appartment. Who would care anyways? I bet you can't name me people who would.

Wth no, i never told you to kill youself, where are you hearing all these things from my post?? 8O

Did you even read anything i wrote?? i cant believe even wasted time trying to explain anything to you when you arent even gonna read it

If you read the post you would see i was actually trying to help by pointing out the reasons why you most likely arent doing well with girls so you would know, but it sounds like you really dont want to change anything at all or listen to people anyway, so you can continue the constant selfpittying if thats what you want. Suit yourself. Im getting tired of this