Page 7 of 9 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

18 Feb 2016, 6:34 pm

Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Raptor has been here longer than either of us, take a look at his earlier posts some time, and see how his style changed in relation to how he was treated here, it's instructive.
So you're basically saying he responded to childish insults by descending to their level. figures.


You insult Mr. R. again and I'll turn you in. You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Tattle tail.


You're damn right. I'll turn in every damn one of you. Maybe you haven't noticed that Mr. R. hasn't been around ever since Fubu or Fufu turned him in the other night. Fugu should be banned because he's no better! So yes, I'm going to be playing your little dirty tattle tail game. Except I won't be a pansy about it - I'm going to tell you to your face. Next time any of you baits me in a thread, I'm turning you in. Two can play at that game.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,359
Location: Aux Arcs

18 Feb 2016, 6:46 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Raptor has been here longer than either of us, take a look at his earlier posts some time, and see how his style changed in relation to how he was treated here, it's instructive.
So you're basically saying he responded to childish insults by descending to their level. figures.


You insult Mr. R. again and I'll turn you in. You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Tattle tail.


You're damn right. I'll turn in every damn one of you. Maybe you haven't noticed that Mr. R. hasn't been around ever since Fubu or Fufu turned him in the other night. Fugu should be banned because he's no better! So yes, I'm going to be playing your little dirty tattle tail game. Except I won't be a pansy about it - I'm going to tell you to your face. Next time any of you baits me in a thread, I'm turning you in. Two can play at that game.

Be my guest.Smart assery isn't against forum rules.I don't report people to mods,I fight my own battles.If you can't stand the heat in the PPR kitchen,then get out.How do you know Fugu reported Raptor? I doubt Raptor is banned,he's probably just busy buying some ammo.By the way,I've never had a mod pm me about my posting behavior.Can you say the same?
I thought the definition of a pansy was running and tattling?Besides the flower of course.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Last edited by Misslizard on 18 Feb 2016, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,074
Location: Dallas

18 Feb 2016, 6:46 pm

nurseangela wrote:
You're damn right. I'll turn in every damn one of you. Maybe you haven't noticed that Mr. R. hasn't been around ever since Fubu or Fufu turned him in the other night. Fugu should be banned because he's no better! So yes, I'm going to be playing your little dirty tattle tail game. Except I won't be a pansy about it - I'm going to tell you to your face. Next time any of you baits me in a thread, I'm turning you in. Two can play at that game.
so much for being nice and pleasant. looks like you only took the high road to turn around and be petty now.



nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

18 Feb 2016, 6:55 pm

Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Raptor has been here longer than either of us, take a look at his earlier posts some time, and see how his style changed in relation to how he was treated here, it's instructive.
So you're basically saying he responded to childish insults by descending to their level. figures.


You insult Mr. R. again and I'll turn you in. You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Tattle tail.


You're damn right. I'll turn in every damn one of you. Maybe you haven't noticed that Mr. R. hasn't been around ever since Fubu or Fufu turned him in the other night. Fugu should be banned because he's no better! So yes, I'm going to be playing your little dirty tattle tail game. Except I won't be a pansy about it - I'm going to tell you to your face. Next time any of you baits me in a thread, I'm turning you in. Two can play at that game.

Be my guest.Smart assery isn't against forum rules.I don't report people to mods,I fight my own battles.If you can't stand the heat in the PPR kitchen,then get out.How do you know Fugu reported Raptor? I doubt Raptor is banned,he's probably just busy buying some ammo.By the way,I've never had a mod pm me about my posting behavior.Can you say the same?


I know Fugu reported TWICE because it was said so in my own thread.
And I always fight my own battles too, until people on YOUR side started the reporting. You haven't gotten any special notes because we didn't believe in turning you in - until now. You can blame Fugu and whoever else Kraichgauer is friends with that also turned Mr. R. in. So I wouldn't be too proud about the people your hanging out with.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,359
Location: Aux Arcs

18 Feb 2016, 7:05 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Raptor has been here longer than either of us, take a look at his earlier posts some time, and see how his style changed in relation to how he was treated here, it's instructive.
So you're basically saying he responded to childish insults by descending to their level. figures.


You insult Mr. R. again and I'll turn you in. You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Tattle tail.


You're damn right. I'll turn in every damn one of you. Maybe you haven't noticed that Mr. R. hasn't been around ever since Fubu or Fufu turned him in the other night. Fugu should be banned because he's no better! So yes, I'm going to be playing your little dirty tattle tail game. Except I won't be a pansy about it - I'm going to tell you to your face. Next time any of you baits me in a thread, I'm turning you in. Two can play at that game.

Be my guest.Smart assery isn't against forum rules.I don't report people to mods,I fight my own battles.If you can't stand the heat in the PPR kitchen,then get out.How do you know Fugu reported Raptor? I doubt Raptor is banned,he's probably just busy buying some ammo.By the way,I've never had a mod pm me about my posting behavior.Can you say the same?


I know Fugu reported TWICE because it was said so in my own thread.
And I always fight my own battles too, until people on YOUR side started the reporting. You haven't gotten any special notes because we didn't believe in turning you in - until now. You can blame Fugu and whoever else Kraichgauer is friends with that also turned Mr. R. in. So I wouldn't be too proud about the people your hanging out with.

"We"didn't believe in turning me in? Who the f**k is we?Kraichgauer and Raptor lock horns all the time.Personally I'd love to see them both have a few drinks and go at it.I doubt Kraichgauer turned him in.My side started the reporting? How do you know? Did a mod tell you that?I have nothing to do with what another member chooses to report,that's on them.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,074
Location: Dallas

18 Feb 2016, 7:12 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I know Fugu reported TWICE because it was said so in my own thread.
And I always fight my own battles too, until people on YOUR side started the reporting. You haven't gotten any special notes because we didn't believe in turning you in - until now. You can blame Fugu and whoever else Kraichgauer is friends with that also turned Mr. R. in. So I wouldn't be too proud about the people your hanging out with.
I reported you both, this is true. mostly because both of you were doing what amounted to sitting on the sidelines without contributing anything of meaning while being the biggest source of noise and generally holding up discussion.



Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,700
Location: Beautiful(?) West Manchester Township PA

18 Feb 2016, 10:11 pm

To be quite frank, I sent a private PM to a moderator when this thread started to degenerate into cannon fodder, Asking for this thread to be locked and the warring parties be censured.

And before start taking potshots at me, Angela, (and your avatar so aptly describes your attitude), you needn't bother to turn me in. I've already sent a PM to moderators to PERMANENTLY suspend my account. I'm still waiting on them to do so. Heated debates are one thing: vicious attacks on other people who may or may not agree with yours is something I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT CONDONE. WHY DO YOU THINK I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU? If you're so dense that you can't figure out why you are not making friends here, and why you were banned on AC, then there's no hope for you. As far as I'M concerned, when I visit here, I expects others to behave as if you are a visitor to my home. If you can't behave with some sort of decorum, then you don't deserve to invade my space and you'll see a lot less of me, is you ever see me grace this board at all. Believe me, this basset hound will tear your grouchy kitty to shreds if you ever p!ss on me, or p!ss on anyone that I'm having a discussion, heated or not, where it's none of your goddamned business.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,908
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Feb 2016, 10:16 pm

Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Raptor has been here longer than either of us, take a look at his earlier posts some time, and see how his style changed in relation to how he was treated here, it's instructive.
So you're basically saying he responded to childish insults by descending to their level. figures.


You insult Mr. R. again and I'll turn you in. You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Tattle tail.


You're damn right. I'll turn in every damn one of you. Maybe you haven't noticed that Mr. R. hasn't been around ever since Fubu or Fufu turned him in the other night. Fugu should be banned because he's no better! So yes, I'm going to be playing your little dirty tattle tail game. Except I won't be a pansy about it - I'm going to tell you to your face. Next time any of you baits me in a thread, I'm turning you in. Two can play at that game.

Be my guest.Smart assery isn't against forum rules.I don't report people to mods,I fight my own battles.If you can't stand the heat in the PPR kitchen,then get out.How do you know Fugu reported Raptor? I doubt Raptor is banned,he's probably just busy buying some ammo.By the way,I've never had a mod pm me about my posting behavior.Can you say the same?


I know Fugu reported TWICE because it was said so in my own thread.
And I always fight my own battles too, until people on YOUR side started the reporting. You haven't gotten any special notes because we didn't believe in turning you in - until now. You can blame Fugu and whoever else Kraichgauer is friends with that also turned Mr. R. in. So I wouldn't be too proud about the people your hanging out with.

"We"didn't believe in turning me in? Who the f**k is we?Kraichgauer and Raptor lock horns all the time.Personally I'd love to see them both have a few drinks and go at it.I doubt Kraichgauer turned him in.My side started the reporting? How do you know? Did a mod tell you that?I have nothing to do with what another member chooses to report,that's on them.


That is correct, I have never reported Raptor. And in the case of someone reporting him because he thought Raptor's bullying was getting far too personal was not Fugu, but another friend whose identity I promised to keep quiet to avoid retaliation from Raptor and fiends..., er, I mean friends.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,727
Location: the island of defective toy santas

18 Feb 2016, 10:19 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
To be quite frank, I sent a private PM to a moderator when this thread started to degenerate into cannon fodder, Asking for this thread to be locked and the warring parties be censured.

And before start taking potshots at me, Angela, (and your avatar so aptly describes your attitude), you needn't bother to turn me in. I've already sent a PM to moderators to PERMANENTLY suspend my account. I'm still waiting on them to do so. Heated debates are one thing: vicious attacks on other people who may or may not agree with yours is something I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT CONDONE. WHY DO YOU THINK I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU? If you're so dense that you can't figure out why you are not making friends here, and why you were banned on AC, then there's no hope for you. As far as I'M concerned, when I visit here, I expects others to behave as if you are a visitor to my home. If you can't behave with some sort of decorum, then you don't deserve to invade my space and you'll see a lot less of me, is you ever see me grace this board at all. Believe me, this basset hound will tear your grouchy kitty to shreds if you ever p!ss on me, or p!ss on anyone that I'm having a discussion, heated or not, where it's none of your goddamned business.

thank you :flower: we need you and more of you here on WP!



nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

18 Feb 2016, 10:57 pm

Fugu wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
I know Fugu reported TWICE because it was said so in my own thread.
And I always fight my own battles too, until people on YOUR side started the reporting. You haven't gotten any special notes because we didn't believe in turning you in - until now. You can blame Fugu and whoever else Kraichgauer is friends with that also turned Mr. R. in. So I wouldn't be too proud about the people your hanging out with.
I reported you both, this is true. mostly because both of you were doing what amounted to sitting on the sidelines without contributing anything of meaning while being the biggest source of noise and generally holding up discussion.


At least you are man enough to say it was you.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

18 Feb 2016, 11:10 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
To be quite frank, I sent a private PM to a moderator when this thread started to degenerate into cannon fodder, Asking for this thread to be locked and the warring parties be censured.

And before start taking potshots at me, Angela, (and your avatar so aptly describes your attitude), you needn't bother to turn me in. I've already sent a PM to moderators to PERMANENTLY suspend my account. I'm still waiting on them to do so. Heated debates are one thing: vicious attacks on other people who may or may not agree with yours is something I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT CONDONE. WHY DO YOU THINK I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU? If you're so dense that you can't figure out why you are not making friends here, and why you were banned on AC, then there's no hope for you. As far as I'M concerned, when I visit here, I expects others to behave as if you are a visitor to my home. If you can't behave with some sort of decorum, then you don't deserve to invade my space and you'll see a lot less of me, is you ever see me grace this board at all. Believe me, this basset hound will tear your grouchy kitty to shreds if you ever p!ss on me, or p!ss on anyone that I'm having a discussion, heated or not, where it's none of your goddamned business.


And as for you, you were the one to piss on me first when I said something political that got in your crawl. A friend? You think you're a good friend? You don't even know what that word means. And your respect - I already told you what you could do with that because I really don't give a damn. And why wait for the moderators to suspend your account when you can just leave?

If you don't want heated debates, then go back to AC.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,074
Location: Dallas

18 Feb 2016, 11:15 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Fugu wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
I know Fugu reported TWICE because it was said so in my own thread.
And I always fight my own battles too, until people on YOUR side started the reporting. You haven't gotten any special notes because we didn't believe in turning you in - until now. You can blame Fugu and whoever else Kraichgauer is friends with that also turned Mr. R. in. So I wouldn't be too proud about the people your hanging out with.
I reported you both, this is true. mostly because both of you were doing what amounted to sitting on the sidelines without contributing anything of meaning while being the biggest source of noise and generally holding up discussion.


At least you are man enough to say it was you.
Toxic masculinity, awesome. :roll:



nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

18 Feb 2016, 11:16 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
To be quite frank, I sent a private PM to a moderator when this thread started to degenerate into cannon fodder, Asking for this thread to be locked and the warring parties be censured.

And before start taking potshots at me, Angela, (and your avatar so aptly describes your attitude), you needn't bother to turn me in. I've already sent a PM to moderators to PERMANENTLY suspend my account. I'm still waiting on them to do so. Heated debates are one thing: vicious attacks on other people who may or may not agree with yours is something I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT CONDONE. WHY DO YOU THINK I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU? If you're so dense that you can't figure out why you are not making friends here, and why you were banned on AC, then there's no hope for you. As far as I'M concerned, when I visit here, I expects others to behave as if you are a visitor to my home. If you can't behave with some sort of decorum, then you don't deserve to invade my space and you'll see a lot less of me, is you ever see me grace this board at all. Believe me, this basset hound will tear your grouchy kitty to shreds if you ever p!ss on me, or p!ss on anyone that I'm having a discussion, heated or not, where it's none of your goddamned business.


And as for you, you were the one to piss on me first when I said something political that got in your crawl. A friend? You think you're a good friend? You don't even know what that word means. And your respect - I already told you what you could do with that because I really don't give a damn. And why wait for the moderators to suspend your account when you can just leave?

If you don't want heated debates, then go back to AC.


Oh, one more thing. Anyone who hangs around in the political threads knows that this atmosphere is not going to be real "homey". If you want more docile threads, then that's going to be in The Haven.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,074
Location: Dallas

18 Feb 2016, 11:31 pm

nurseangela wrote:
If you don't want heated debates, then go back to AC.
:lol: when are you going to start debating and stop with the mudflinging?



nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

18 Feb 2016, 11:38 pm

Fugu wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
If you don't want heated debates, then go back to AC.
:lol: when are you going to start debating and stop with the mudflinging?


With you? Never. I don't want to get reported.

Anyway, the fun is gone now without Mr. R. It's just not the same. I truly miss him.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,700
Location: Beautiful(?) West Manchester Township PA

19 Feb 2016, 12:47 am

nurseangela wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
To be quite frank, I sent a private PM to a moderator when this thread started to degenerate into cannon fodder, Asking for this thread to be locked and the warring parties be censured.

And before start taking potshots at me, Angela, (and your avatar so aptly describes your attitude), you needn't bother to turn me in. I've already sent a PM to moderators to PERMANENTLY suspend my account. I'm still waiting on them to do so. Heated debates are one thing: vicious attacks on other people who may or may not agree with yours is something I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT CONDONE. WHY DO YOU THINK I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU? If you're so dense that you can't figure out why you are not making friends here, and why you were banned on AC, then there's no hope for you. As far as I'M concerned, when I visit here, I expects others to behave as if you are a visitor to my home. If you can't behave with some sort of decorum, then you don't deserve to invade my space and you'll see a lot less of me, is you ever see me grace this board at all. Believe me, this basset hound will tear your grouchy kitty to shreds if you ever p!ss on me, or p!ss on anyone that I'm having a discussion, heated or not, where it's none of your goddamned business.


And as for you, you were the one to piss on me first when I said something political that got in your crawl. A friend? You think you're a good friend? You don't even know what that word means. And your respect - I already told you what you could do with that because I really don't give a damn. And why wait for the moderators to suspend your account when you can just leave?

If you don't want heated debates, then go back to AC.


<RANT>
Not the way you were ripping and tearing up other people that didn't agree with your position. If you would have been more civil about it, you would have never heard from me. And yes, I've had my issues with Raptor myself, especially after he ripped me a new one for making what I thought was an innocuous statement about guns. The only thing I said at that time, and i still say this to this day, I really don't care if you own a gun or not. If you do own one, for God's sake, get training on how to properly use it, before you get a carry permit. God only knows there are plenty of rifle owners around here, and a good portion of them have no problem with being educated on how to safely handle and use a rifle or a gun before getting their permits. It goes with being a responsible hunter. No, I don't own a gun or a rifle, and I have no interest in doing so. The only exception I have is what reason does anyone have for private ownership of military grade weapons?

I said it before, and I'll say it again. There's a difference between a heated debate, and pounding other people into the ground. Compare Rush Limbaugh to the late Ron Smith of WBAL-AM. Limbaugh, and his ditto heads, IMNSHO, are blowhards. Limbaugh was one even from the days when he was a rock and roll jock at KQV-AM in Pittsburgh. I listened to him occasionally while I was an undergraduate in nearby Indiana, PA. Why he lasted as long as he did at KQV is beyond me, other than he was the only ratings king that station had. Ron Smith, on the other hand, had the decency to at least acknowledge the opposing point of view, even if we vehemently disagreed.

Of course, what does it matter to you? You're always right, and everyone else who disagrees with your position is always wrong.

Just who is the concrete thinker here?

</RANT>