Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

DinoMongoosePenguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Feb 2016, 9:59 pm

I get obsessed with subjects. While this can be great when working on projects online with people, at other times, I can keep ranting till I annoy people and few people reply anymore.

Also, though I can do ok in forums, I've been perma banned from two and banned temporarily from another one. I have been also getting blocked by groups. I know two groups that I liked both blocked me. One was because I wasn't getting along with the admins. One of the admins had a beef with loads of others too, and I was able to get past that. However, I was running into issues with the other admin, who, though he also annoyed other people, apparently blocked me and I don't even know, to this day, what I did.

Another group I was doing well with everyone except the head and owner of the group. He eventually IP blocked me after I got into a tiny bit of an argument with a regular user (who I was normally on good terms with). It seemed that this guy, while I cannot say that the admin guy had it in for me, I think we have opposing personalities.

I just wish I could stop offending people, but, on the other hand, I don't put up with a lot of crap. If there is too much bureaucracy or dumb things keep happening, I offer fixes that seem obvious, but get ignored over and over, or, in other cases, sometimes on forums, a user or two will set me off, I'll go strike back, and somehow I end up getting punished and they don't.

Cubey
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Feb 2016, 10:45 pm

DinoMongoosePenguin wrote:
I just wish I could stop offending people, but, on the other hand, I don't put up with a lot of crap.

That's me to a "T". :mrgreen: