I Have My First Date EVER Tomorrow!

Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2016, 10:50 am

Good try smudge, but I would never go Ewww on obese women or to say it to someone who dated obese women- yes, I don't find them sexually attractive and that's all, but I don't harbor any kind of hatred against them.

btw,I recall now that she didn't say only Ewww, she described them as unclean and disgusting, and expressed how surprised that I "lowered" myself.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2016, 10:57 am

The OP is either busy humping in bed with his new girlfriend - or - the date went so bad and still crying till now.

ProbablyOverthinkingThisUsername
Raven
Raven

20 Feb 2016, 3:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Seriously kraftie and ProbablyOverthinkingThisUsername, if the girl you're dating turns out to be pro-Holocaust, or says a racist or a pro-murderous remark about some group of people, would you stay cool about it just for the sake of her vagina? :lol:

Depending on the remark, I would stay cool about it in public, drop her off at her place without bringing it up, then never speak to her again.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2016, 7:40 pm

What is OP?

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2016, 9:32 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Good try smudge, but I would never go Ewww on obese women or to say it to someone who dated obese women- yes, I don't find them sexually attractive and that's all, but I don't harbor any kind of hatred against them.

btw,I recall now that she didn't say only Ewww, she described them as unclean and disgusting, and expressed how surprised that I "lowered" myself.

I think the "ewww" was enough. Someone being disgusted at my choice of partner? I'm not going to date someone like that if I can help it*. I mean if they said "ewww" when I told them I liked to date racist people, fair enough, but this was over a quality that a person is simply born with that says very little if anything about them as a person.

*although I did recently date someone who had a similar reaction to me dating men. I should have paid more attention to that attitude at the time. Lesson learned.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 8:01 am

Come on...men don't like it when women talk about their exes, of course they're not going to be impressed. Same with women. Jealousy and all that.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 8:08 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
What is OP?

Original poster (in this case, the Grand Inquisitor)

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 9:36 am

smudge wrote:
Come on...men don't like it when women talk about their exes, of course they're not going to be impressed. Same with women. Jealousy and all that.

*faceplam*

She have asked a question that and I've answered her.

Bustduster
Toucan
Toucan

21 Feb 2016, 2:25 pm

smudge wrote:
Bustduster wrote:
I personally would NEVER date a racist. Not in a million years. I'm mixed race myself so for me that would be just as much of a red flag as a man with a history of perpetrating domestic violence would be for most women.

Someone who is racist doesn't mean they're going to be wife or husband beaters.

Maybe not, but one particular shitehawk who used to call me "Coconut" at secondary school did end up in prison for glassing a work colleague in the face. Admittedly the victim was white, but it was an argument about immigration control that started it. I had the misfortune to grow up near Welling, where the BNP's headquarters are. Trust me, these people are not just nice folks who happen to be politically misguided. They're fundamentally evil.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 3:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

*faceplam*

Can you rephrase that?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 3:41 pm

Bustduster wrote:
smudge wrote:
Bustduster wrote:
I personally would NEVER date a racist. Not in a million years. I'm mixed race myself so for me that would be just as much of a red flag as a man with a history of perpetrating domestic violence would be for most women.

Someone who is racist doesn't mean they're going to be wife or husband beaters.

Maybe not, but one particular shitehawk who used to call me "Coconut" at secondary school did end up in prison for glassing a work colleague in the face. Admittedly the victim was white, but it was an argument about immigration control that started it. I had the misfortune to grow up near Welling, where the BNP's headquarters are. Trust me, these people are not just nice folks who happen to be politically misguided. They're fundamentally evil.

Some of them are just misguided nice folks. A lot of them are horrible people though, I'm afraid I agree. There's a lot of racism around in Essex. Despite what I've said in the last couple of pages, a lot of the people around here I really dislike. There's a deep anger in some of them that scares me, and yes, I would never trust those people. In fact I just pretend to agree with the angry ones because I'm afraid of them. Seriously.

On the other hand, some of the points they make I understand. It is a thing not talked about here, but when you see a group of arab men you tend to stay away, especially as a woman. Like when I was at this multicultural college, a couple of different arab men just constantly stared at me like a piece of meat. One even treated me as if I was a piece of meat, he just expected things from me and he didn't even know me, and with a blank look on his face. It was bloody weird and creepy. When my sister visited Egypt she said that the men all stared at her there. FOB (I think) mentioned before that he didn't get many replies from caucasian women on OKCupid or something. There's a reason why.

I'm not saying they're all like it. I noticed most of them were fine, but a few of them seemed really messed up in the head. In Camden I remember this little girl giving me and my mother the absolute evils, and these two blokes looked like they were encouraging her. Channel 4 dispatches did a programme there years ago about the mosque and people in there inciting hatred against us.

It's those that people here are afraid of. :(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 4:35 pm

smudge wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

*faceplam*

Can you rephrase that?

urgh, phone-typing...
She has asked me what other ethnicity I've dated before, and this was her reaction when I've told her - it's not like I have mentioned some ex on my own.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 8:17 pm

They're probably making love on his parents washing machine right now while the parents are away =P

U da man OP.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2016, 10:22 pm

I wonder where is he, I want to find out how the date went.