Pokemon X: Does anyone have two Shiny Ralts to trade?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 1:58 pm

I only have two shiny Pokemon, unfortunately, but I do have a couple Pokemon with near perfect IVs [or is it EVs? It's one of those!]

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 2:23 pm

I have a shiny Whismer and a shiny Vivillion.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 12:14 pm

I also have a Ralts or two of my own with some near perfect stats and a couple good Egg Moves [like Shadow Sneak and Destiny Bond].