Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DrewLewis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Feb 2016, 2:12 pm

I'm ready for the warm weather. Walks, bike-rides, swimming pools, art fairs etc.....
I love it!. Please right back. Plus if anyone is interested in pen-pal let me know.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

Not me. I've been disappointed in winter here in the Netherlands so far; temperatures were rarely below freezing point. We've had few snowy days, except in the northern part of the country, and now that we're entering the last month of winter, it doesn't look like it'll get much colder.

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2016, 9:08 pm

Yes, I look forward to picnic and relax under cherry blossoms. Hopefully with better people this year.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Feb 2016, 11:15 pm

I don't like the snow & cold of winter thou it hasn't been as bad here this year; it's the one good thing about global warming & climate change. Your Welcome to PM me DrewLewis if you'd like to chat with me by PM, email or Yahoo Messenger & anyone else who is interested is also welcomed.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2016, 6:13 am

Our winters here are pretty short which only seem to last a good month and a half and we go off into spring the moment the end of Feb roles around. I always love March where I live because all the flowers start coming out.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2016, 7:22 am

Always. :)

Spring is my favourite time of the year. Plus my birthday is in the spring.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 4:39 am

I dread the return of tax season, pollen and insects.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 1:30 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I have lots of allergies too but things got alittle better sense I moved away from Louisiana which only has two seasons, summer & not summer. Getting surgery on my nose helped alittle & being on two allergy medications help too.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 3:36 pm

nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I have lots of allergies too but things got alittle better sense I moved away from Louisiana which only has two seasons, summer & not summer. Getting surgery on my nose helped alittle & being on two allergy medications help too.

what was your nasal surgery like? I used to have to scrub in on those surgeries in the army. they seemed scary/painful to me. get rid of the ants, flies, stinging bees and mosquitos and the rest of the bugs I can handle.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 4:39 pm

Yeah. I want to be able to take a walk outside and not be freezing cold. Then again, I'm glad there's still time for a snow day or two... :D

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 4:43 pm

Can't wait to see the leaves on the trees again, and all the beautiful spring flowers. Going out into the woods when the bluebells are in full bloom is one of my favourite experiences of the natural world.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 4:46 pm

oh :o another thing I dread in the spring is the GD raccoons messing up my place. :x

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2016, 1:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

what was your nasal surgery like? I used to have to scrub in on those surgeries in the army. they seemed scary/painful to me. get rid of the ants, flies, stinging bees and mosquitos and the rest of the bugs I can handle.
They sedated me & gave me a script for Oxycontin so I didn't notice too much pain. My girlfriend had to take care of me & my nose for a couple weeks thou.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2016, 1:12 am

nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

They sedated me & gave me a script for Oxycontin so I didn't notice too much pain. My girlfriend had to take care of me & my nose for a couple weeks thou.

did they give you the kind of nasal packing with a tunnel in each nostril so you could breathe? in the old days you had to breathe outta your mouth for 2 weeks. ach!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2016, 1:18 am

auntblabby wrote:
nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

did they give you the kind of nasal packing with a tunnel in each nostril so you could breathe? in the old days you had to breathe outta your mouth for 2 weeks. ach!
I'm not sure. I breath out of my mouth alot before & after the surgery.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2016, 1:25 am

I hope you can breathe easier through your nose than you could before.