Page 7 of 7 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 2:42 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
... This is a man who is on record making multiple racist and sexist statements, threatening to start pointless wars, and generally showing his ignorance every time he opens his mouth. Just read the man's Tweets, listen to his public statements, look at the impact of his policies - this is not a man capable of competent governance.
[sarcasm=intentional]

But Trump is against abortion!   That means he's a Good Christian!   And America is a Christian Nation!

[/sarcasm]

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 3:03 pm

I see a lot of pro-Trump people displaying what seems to be some form of cognitive dissonance. Some will even go so far as to state the opposite of what Mr. Trump has said or done when describing him.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 3:15 pm

... So basically he's your guy if you're terrified of poor people.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 3:23 pm

cberg wrote:
... So basically he's your guy if you're terrified of poor people.
... and immigrants ... and Muslims (except Saudi princes) ... and Puerto Ricans ... and women ... and intellectuals ... and journalists ... and blacks ...

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 3:28 pm

I'm not sure if I'm more depressed by being autistic or by the gullibility of the American right.

Who am I kidding? These people are dead set on gambling the entire planet for their "told you so" moment.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 9:16 pm

if they are not "deplorable," then what ARE they? :scratch: