Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Feb 2016, 8:52 pm

neigh!! :P

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2016, 11:25 pm

I love horses. I have a picture on my wall of The Kinks and the horses that they rode their first summer together as a Rock n Roll band.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2016, 11:52 pm

I love horses.

MCHB
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Feb 2016, 12:23 am

This past summer, I went horseback riding for the first time ever and actually quite enjoyed it! When I was younger, I couldn't really get near them as they would set my allergies off (which I think was more the dust, than anything). If you've never done it, if the opportunity arises I would highly recommend giving it a go! :mrgreen:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2016, 3:22 pm

I'm a horse fan. I did a horseback riding camp one summer in middle school and it was one of my favorite experiences ever. I don't get to ride often unfortunately, but my cousin has a horse farm and I'm hopefully going to visit this summer :D

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Feb 2016, 5:56 pm

I quite like horses. In particular icelandic horses with their mischievous disposition and fluffy hair and i've ridden my mom's skittish gelding twice which was fun.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 11:44 am

I've seen quite a few ponies and horses in my life. Horses are beautiful and magnificent-looking, there's no denying it, but they make a little nervous. One kick to the face and you're getting coloring books as Christmas presents the rest of your life - and I don't mean those currently popular "therapy" coloring books with lots of tiny intricate spaces made of adults. 8O

Thanks to the local wildlife park I've been able to see not one, but two real live horses all the way from Sable Island. They're something of a Nova Scotian icon. :)