Other 17%  17%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 103

Extrication
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Aug 2016, 12:20 am

1. Yes.

2. Everyday, if possible.

3. Earl Grey and Green (Chinese only) are my go-to beverages. I drink Rooibos and Chamomile on occasion.

4. Straight.

5. Antioxidants.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 9:07 am

1. Do you like to drink tea? Yes

2. How often do you drink it? Twice a day, after breakfast and dinner

3. What kind of tea do you like? Green tea, or herbal teas

4. Do you like your tea straight, or with milk, sugar, or lemon? Straight, anything else is over powering

5.Why do you drink tea? For liquid? For health? For relaxation? For taste? health, and liquid and relaxation.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 5:42 pm

Around 5-6 large mugs a day. Usually Assam.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 5:40 pm

1. Do you like to drink tea? Yup!

2. How often do you drink it? Whenever I spend a fair portion of my time at home. I need one of these to-go mugs because I have been away at work more than I've been at home lately...

3. What kind of tea do you like? Green tea is my favourite. However, I also love different herbal teas, especially those with health benefits like tulsi, moringa, and chaga. :heart:

4. Do you like your tea straight, or with milk, sugar, or lemon? Straight to savour the taste!

5.Why do you drink tea? For liquid? For health? For relaxation? For taste? All of these reasons! Plus to help me stay full, preventing overeating.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

questor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2016, 10:06 pm

I mostly prefer drinking water, but do like peppermint tea. Sometimes I will drink juice, and occasionally will buy vanilla soy milk or vanilla almond milk. On rare occasions I will drink hot or cold chocolate milk, but I am not a big milk drinker. I will occasionally mix up a batch of powdered milk with the dark chocolate Ovaltine, in an old margarine tub, and put it in the freezer to make homemade icemilk. I don't care for coffee. I am not all that crazy about black teas, or green tea, but will occasionally have hot or iced tea when eating out.