What upcoming video games are you excited for?

Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 3:01 pm

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG,

If I don't watch a fire imps head explode in glorious HD 3D graphics soon I am going to use my BFG on ID Software's lair after I beat John Romero in deathmatch.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 3:19 pm

To say that I'm "excited" for the following games would probably be an overstatement...

-Nioh
-Dark Souls 3
-NieR: Automata
-Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
-Gran Turismo Sport
-Battleborn

...but they are the games I'm the most curious about from this year's scheduled releases.

SparkyCosmos
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Mar 2016, 4:14 pm

Ace Attorney 6! Just saw the prologue (with subs) and I'm ready for it.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 7:20 pm

dcj123 wrote:
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

If I don't watch a fire imps head explode in glorious HD 3D graphics soon I am going to use my BFG on ID Software's lair after I beat John Romero in deathmatch.

I'm just glad someone's releasing an FPS that (theoretically, if they dont screw it up AGAIN) has some damn speed to it and a lack of sniping.

I'm not going to much notice imp heads exploding, due to charging around the map too fast.

My biggest complaint from the footage so far though: the chainsaw blows goat chunks. I'm not entirely sure what goat chunks are or how one goes about blowing them, but that thing does it anyway. That's one ruined weapon. If it really works the way it does in the videos, I'm never going to bother picking it up. If they screw up the berserk pack kills the same way, THAT will anger me alot.

I'll be waiting for a mod that makes the chainsaw not suck.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 9:59 am

Misery wrote:
dcj123 wrote:

I'm just glad someone's releasing an FPS that (theoretically, if they dont screw it up AGAIN) has some damn speed to it and a lack of sniping.

I'm not going to much notice imp heads exploding, due to charging around the map too fast.

My biggest complaint from the footage so far though: the chainsaw blows goat chunks. I'm not entirely sure what goat chunks are or how one goes about blowing them, but that thing does it anyway. That's one ruined weapon. If it really works the way it does in the videos, I'm never going to bother picking it up. If they screw up the berserk pack kills the same way, THAT will anger me alot.

I'll be waiting for a mod that makes the chainsaw not suck.

I was never a fan of the chainsaw in original Doom, it was good for isolated pinky demons but imps were always too fast. Its was a little better in brutal doom though.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 2:24 pm

Imps dont actually move any faster than demons though... They throw fireballs, sure, but not exactly very quickly.

Though I only used the chainsaw so much myself, it depended on the version/level set I was playing. For many of the default levels... I grab the berserk pack instead. And then just punch *everything*, dont even pull out a gun for the rest of the level. Except for dealing with "heavy" foes or bosses, because that'd take absolutely forever.

FriendlyHougen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Mar 2016, 3:33 pm

I'm excited for Pokemon Sun and Moon and Pokemon Go! They look really fun.

ludoslark
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Mar 2016, 5:21 pm

i cant wait for the new jojo game to be released here in america omggg

ComicalMolecule
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2016, 12:14 pm

liminal wrote:

'nuff said!