Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Bratz
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Feb 2016, 7:13 pm

I'm turning 25 this year, I moved from my parents in early 2012, I was happy about living on my own and the place I moved to is close to where my parents live, but since early 2013, it has went down hell... there came a new neighbor who is a major jerk for say it as it is... he pop tires on others bikes, leaves the main door open 24/7 and comes down agian if we close the door. he also steal from others and if there's something with a cartoon Girl on something he will steal it... and I love Bratz and stuff like that so if I move someday I gotta have help to hide my rare expensive huge collection away from him... theres a ret*d old lady in the halway and she often have her own door open and I have seen the guy walk into her home before... I always check my door and keep it locked at all cost.... he also smoke on the halway and even taken down light bulbs from the halway if I turn on the light at night to scare him away... he always sneak out at night and doing bad stuff and sleep most of the time the day away... even once he removed the name sticker from my mailling back and moved my doormat because I did not wanted to hear his lie stories and how he throws his problems out on others... I do not feel safe at all living on my own anymore... I want to have my Bratz and Mylar Balloon collection for myself without him destorying or stealing it (has not happen but I would have to be very carefull if I move).... yea I know what you thinking a grown man who like Bratz and Mylar Balloons is strange but its not so much the topic.... I just want to feel safe and I often have it so terrible I just wanna move back home to my parents but I know most people will label me "Manchild" if I do...

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2016, 9:24 pm

This isn't an either/or. You are posing the question as if the only two alternatives are to stay with this obnoxious neighbor around making you feel unsafe, or moving back in with your parents. What about moving to another place of your own? That way you will not be losing the growth you achieved by living independently.

And welcome to WP. :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2016, 10:54 pm

Hey Bratz welcome. :sunny:

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 10:24 pm

Hello, welcome to here :)
free is usually good

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 5:00 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

gooseman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2016, 1:21 am

Quote:
I just wanna move back home to my parents but I know most people will label me "Manchild" if I do...

Manchild, here... thanks!

Listen, BeaArthur pretty much nailed it--you can move somewhere else, but then you'd always run the risk of meeting such odious people, once again... how about you and a couple of your friends getting together and staying in a place of your own--have no idea what the rates are like in Denmark, but you could always ask someone you're comfortable with to room with you: having a room-mate watch your back could be the answer you're looking for. Maybe s/he could like Bratz as much as you do:p

(Oh, and I'm staying with my parents cos we need each-other; my mom's all alone and my dad's a dialysis patient... also, it's not as bad as you might think it is... just be straight up with your folks: your personal life is something that they'll have to forgo, and they can have your marvellous company; you know how lucky they'd be living with someone who collects Mylar Balloons? You're alright, B... and if nothing else works, you can always kick Mr. Wonderful in the nuts if he does anything TOO scary. Be sure to call the cops if you do, though!!)