Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2016, 8:32 pm

My experience reminds me of a mental packrat or hoarder, who associates a feeling or story, with every one of his physical possessions, no matter how trivial, so does not want to get rid of anything, even as he is getting buried. I can't really tell if my short term memory is overcrowded, or if everything is coming from my long term memory. I know that, with details, come physical strain. I see such patterns that I am deeply preoccupied, at times.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2016, 8:46 pm

I don't focus on physical patterns. I find congruence or patterns in unrelated experiences.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2016, 9:17 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
I don't focus on physical patterns. I find congruence or patterns in unrelated experiences.
To my mind, this is paramount. I think of matter as very slow or cold energy. Sound is very cold energy compared to Radio and then up that ladder to Optical to microwave and upwards...all are just more excited states of the previous state on down to matter.

'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.' Nikola Tesla

Everything is a harmonic of some sort. Even matter vibrates on it's own.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8

Rocket123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2016, 9:45 pm

creepycrawly36 wrote:
...with tiles you see if they were laid in a certain pattern or just randomly. Within the actual tiles you may see if the patterns themselves are similar among the tiles, and how often those tiles occur etc etc

Whenever I use a public restroom, I tend to notice the tile patterns as well.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2016, 9:51 pm

Rocket123 wrote:
creepycrawly36 wrote:
...with tiles you see if they were laid in a certain pattern or just randomly. Within the actual tiles you may see if the patterns themselves are similar among the tiles, and how often those tiles occur etc etc

I hate the tile patterns on most restroom walls. It really messes with my depth perception. I can't tell if the wall is ten feet or two feet in front of me. I have to follow my finger to the wall to find the distance and get focused. Can make standing at the urinal a challenge sometimes......It's made me dizzy sometimes....

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8

creepycrawly36
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Feb 2016, 1:50 am

Rocket123 wrote:
creepycrawly36 wrote:

Ceiling tiles are another one that I look for patterns in.