What unusual things are attractive to you in a partner?

Page 10 of 10 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 5:51 pm

being a sesquipedalian.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 6:26 pm

being friends with things :alien:

Esme
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2016, 6:49 pm

I love awkward, nerdy, quiet guys. Preferably with glasses. I prefer thin build over big muscles and don't find the gym-bunny look attractive at all. If you look like you spent the last 24 hours studying rather than pumping iron then I'm definitely interested! I think someone described it perfectly a few pages back - the naive, geeky, probably-a-virgin look. I'm also one of the minority women who prefers men to actually have emotions. I find human psychology absolutely fascinating, so if you have no feelings whatsoever (or pretend not to) then I'll grow bored very quickly. I can't read between the lines and miss a lot of subtlety, so obvious emotion is far easier for me to understand in another person. Unfortunately, society encourages men to behave like shallow, uber-macho fighting machines a lot of the time and I'm completely turned off people like that.

Also someone who shares my love of science, computers, gadgets and learning and who has a big brain. I think intelligence and the ability to think logically is an instant magnet. I have a preference for dark hair, but it's not a deal breaker.

cthulhuhead
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Apr 2016, 3:29 am

Creepiness.

If she isn't creepy, or there isn't something unsettling about her, then it's a no.

"NO."
-Weiss Schnee, Summing up her character.

"Instead of sweetheart, you can call me SIR."
-Yang Xaio Long, being a total BA.

-Discreetly hides book entitled "Ninjas of Love"...
Blake Belladona doesn't talk about that scene.

"Seeing new weapons is like meeting new people...only better..."
-Ruby Rose. Enough said.