What unusual things are attractive to you in a partner?

Page 1 of 10 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 3:39 pm

When men and women are asked what they find attractive in a partner, they usually make lists of the same generic personality or physical traits. What physical or personality "niches" do you have that are attractive to you in a potential partner or a partner you got?

Sorry I couldn't think of a list of my own "niche" traits right now but maybe later.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 4:50 pm

I have never understood the way that red-heads are put down so much. I find red hair and pale, freckly skin very attractive. I also find make-up, high heels and fancy clothes rather off-putting - I honestly don't think I've ever met a woman who I thought looked better wearing lots of cosmetics.

I she has a Welsh, Scots or Irish accent as well, I'm smitten. Welsh particularly, which is an accent that gets a lot of stick over here in the UK.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 5:17 pm

Did somebody say redheads? That's my favorite hair color on white girls. :heart: :heart:

I like asians as well. Many of them are short and i'm short as well.

I like girls who play video games as well.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 5:57 pm

I like redheads. I feel bad for the people that like them though, they are dying out, because, well...white people are supposed to be dying out. If only white people can preserve their race without being called racist. :(

UnturnedStone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Feb 2016, 5:57 pm

I have to agree, in terms of physical appearance.

My preference is definitely for a Pale, Petite, Read-head...

Which I was lucky enough to find, but it's not the only reason I'm so attracted to her. She's no sheep. She has her own thoughts and opinions, she's gentle and caring, very creative and easy to get along with. She caters for my childlike side by being a little childish herself without being irresponsible. Together I feel like a team, we both have our downfalls, but that's where the other excels.

She wears make up occasionally, but its not layer upon layer, I find her very pretty with no make up on at all.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 7:15 pm

Most of us aren't as lucky at all with finding a certain girl we long for. I literally pine to have a natural blonde or redheaded girlfriend, even if it's only once.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Feb 2016, 7:32 pm

I'm actually attracted to girls with a lot of tattoos :) Another thing that's always caught my fancy is a girl whose hair and skin color are stark contrasts (ex. jet black hair and pale skin or platinum blonde and super tan)

SpaceAgeBushRanger
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Feb 2016, 9:35 pm

I'm attracted to tall women with red hair.

Ambery, light brown eyes. I think of them as cat eyes for some reason.

There's also some weird breathing thing some women do that puts me at ease. I don't know how to describe it, it's a bit loud and nasal, but for some reason I find it charismatic.

If a woman makes her attraction obvious to me I'll usually find her at least somewhat appealing. She must have very good taste, and is therefore paying attention to.

All these things could be overturned if I'm talking to the girl if she laughs at the right moments and doesn't agree with me too much. If she's too agreeable I'll be suspicious that she's up to something. I like it when they disagree with well thought-out position and we have a fun argument.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:21 pm

I could have sworn red hair was a typically attractive thing.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

29 Feb 2016, 11:28 pm

I like women with emotional problems who need support. I really like dependence, neediness & clinginess. My current girlfriend fits this.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2016, 11:35 pm

A morbid sense of humor

Not afraid to physically attack me

Semi misanthropic tendencies

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 1:10 am

UnturnedStone wrote:
I have to agree, in terms of physical appearance.

My preference is definitely for a Pale, Petite, Read-head...

Which I was lucky enough to find, but it's not the only reason I'm so attracted to her.

You're lucky man.

I remember this petite redhead girl like a year ago who I fell for instantly.

I remember when I first met her, I was like holy sht a petite redhead girl who's into computers and video games who happens to be an intern. I thought I had lucked out. I don't think I ever crushed on a girl that hard. I'd spend nights looking up guide after guide on Youtube and google on how to talk to a girl I like because I was super shy. And I didn't want her to slip away just like the others had.

Man it brings back memories. It's crazy that it's been a full year, it doesn't even seem that long ago. I remember all of it.

She left in May and transferred though. Somewhere in Ohio I believe. So I kinda f****d up.

Meh oh well, she never really gave a s**t about me anyways.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 2:40 am

You guys should go to Ireland and Scotland.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 8:01 am

Hmm, even in Ireland or Scotland, redheads are still very spread out and rare.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 11:46 am

K_Kelly wrote:
Hmm, even in Ireland or Scotland, redheads are still very spread out and rare.

Scandinavia or Germany than? Maybe still rarer than other hair colors but last I checked it does show up in those regions to...

Or just keep your eye out in the U.S...I don't really see a shortage of redheads, but I could also just be noticing them more because of my boyfriends red beard though hair on his head is blonde.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 12:10 pm

Scotland and Ireland have loads of red heads and even more carrying the gene.
I'm blonde but my beard is a wonderfully blonde/red/platinum mix.