Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2007, 12:25 am

I grew up in a broken home, with my mom living in one state and my dad in another. But I never had either one of my parents schedule a visit with me specifically to inflict punishment! It was funny, 'cause it's almost like he was saying, "I am so mad at you, that -- you asked for it -- I'm going to VISIT YOU! !" (Dun-Dun-DUN!! !)

My brother's daughter is 13-and-a-half, and he says that Alec hasn't seen nothin' yet, dealing with a twelve-year-old daughter as compared with a teenager. It's just surprising to me how utterly out of control he sounded. Now, I'm not a parent, so I don't know... but I'd think such a rich and powerful man could speak with a bit more confident authority, lay it on the line, that sort of thing. I mean, he was practically jumping up and down during his scream-fest! He's a bit out of control, and maybe this will help him realize that. I guess she hadn't "embarassed" him for quite "the last time".

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Apr 2007, 2:59 pm

I hope this serves as a wake-up call for anger management.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2007, 9:27 am

After seeing this storie on Entertainment Tonight, I kinda remembered what it was like when my-Tyrant like father used to be when I was a kid. In that, he always would go around in a angry-like manner and no, was it not uncommon to see him say things that were really hurtful :( Well, even though such was a long time ago, I still live with trying not to wind up as being hurtful on emotional manner whereby, it's my intention to be the best person I can. :)

ProfessorX