Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2016, 10:27 am

I find that Trump will cause our prestige around the world to be diminished.

I wish we had somebody like Dwight Eisenhower running right now.

Why is it that we are stuck with these idiots?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2016, 10:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I find that Trump will cause our prestige around the world to be diminished.

I wish we had somebody like Dwight Eisenhower running right now.

Why is it that we are stuck with these idiots?

Putin hates Mr. Aw, Mr. K. I'm terrified about WW3 with Russia. Putin is willing to work with Trump. Maybe we have a chance. Our prestige now is with our past enemies - that's messed up.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2016, 10:49 am

The problem with Putin: He's an ex-KGB guy who seems to want to bring the Soviet Union back. If the Soviet Union is restored, we'll have a Cold War again. Hence, a more enhanced potential for WW 3. We'll need fallout shelters again, and kids in schools will have to go under their desk again.

We have to find a way to curb Putin, while cooperating with him with ISIS.

He's not one whom the US should collaborate with, in my opinion.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

04 Mar 2016, 11:27 am

[Redacted address the issue, not the person]

Trump hits on some of the key issues that I believe in but I don't agree with him on a lot of things but he is still the best of the viable choices we have been given. Trump will destroy the Washington establishment which has been running this country into the ground for decades, look at all evil people running around like a chicken with their head cut off(which is a good analogy for the RNC) and its hard for me not to like the guy that people I hate so much are freaking out so bad over. George Will, Charles Krauthammer, Bill Kristol, pretty much all of cable news are all hacks who hate this country and serve their corporate overlords before all else.

More than anything we need to keep the criminal Hillary Clinton out of the White House, she is not fit to be town dog catcher let alone president as she has be abject failure at almost every endeavor she ever taken. Hillary's biggest accomplishment in life was getting Bubba to marry her and the only reason she is relevant today is because she stuck by this criminal predator's side in a fake marriage all these years in a cynical ploy to parlay herself into power. Any other woman would of divorced Bill's ass 30+ years ago. Dozens of extramarital affairs and has been accused of sexual assault and even rape multiple times? I don't know about you but I always think where there is smoke there is fire. This man is way worse than Bill Cosby ever was. How do you feel about the Clintonista defense of slut shamming and ridiculous BS answers like "it depends on what the definition of is is" or Hillary's new one "Wiped? You mean like with a cloth?" Does anybody honestly believe this woman and genuinely supports her or is any support she have just purely out of partisan spite and fear?

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2016, 11:41 am

Long story short: Yes, assuming corporations don't get more money and power to kill us "legally" first.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

04 Mar 2016, 11:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
The problem with Putin: He's an ex-KGB guy who seems to want to bring the Soviet Union back. If the Soviet Union is restored, we'll have a Cold War again. Hence, a more enhanced potential for WW 3. We'll need fallout shelters again, and kids in schools will have to go under their desk again.

We have to find a way to curb Putin, while cooperating with him with ISIS.

He's not one whom the US should collaborate with, in my opinion.

and China and Saudi Arabia are? Turkey? I don't know about you but I feel closer to Russia and feel that we have more shared common interests than we do with a lot of our so called allies. This is the problem with entangling alliances, we get stuck in these relationships that do not benefit us and allies like Saudi Arabia where almost all the world's terrorism flows from. Saudi Arabia is the real evil empire, they are the head of the snake and the real enemy of the United States. Islamic extremism poses as much as a threat to the world today as communism did during the Cold War.