Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2016, 5:35 pm

I would love to post videos of me singing, but I'm to shy and besides which my mum is already wary enough about me being on this forum in the first place.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 11:28 am

On my phone. I didn't pay attention to the extention. This explains that. I'll find another way. Brave is a great quality that deserves rewarding :p

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 11:34 am

Bravery is doing the right thing even when you are scared or fighting a loosing battle. At least, that's my definition.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII