Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 154 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 162  Next

Iamaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 6:32 am

To the lady who vowed lifelong vows with me, and who seemingly holds a commitment to divorce higher than to marriage, I still remember all the songs you sang to me about never stopping loving me and the rest. I still recall how you said I was the man you asked God for and all that stuff. I recall you saying you'd never leave me for anything ever? Where are you now? Atlantis? Under the sea? ;P It's a sadness kinda frankly how your love is so faded.

Yet, does it need to be? What is better to do, ever more evil or ever more good? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by ranting about you here after you threw stuff at me for not buying you enough things before your probation ran out and you could abandon me without notifying the police of your location. But, good grief, if we're "meant to be together forever", what is wrong with me having freedom of speech when you speak freely about me directly to friends and family to coerce me? I mean, seriously, here it's merely shouting in the wind hidden in entropy, but you would slander me directly to everyone that mattered, so what the heck should my complaining matter so much?

Or am I only allowed to talk about the weather while you talk about me? You can choose to keep doing what's wrong as normal, but normal doesn't make it normative in this Isaiah 5:20 world, or you can choose to do what's right and not be a spoiled brat. You're nearly 40, you're not a kid, so perhaps figure on acting like an adult maybe. Or not, it's you're life. You only threw ours away, for now, and you could pick it up again if you wanted to.

Yes, I'm still grumpy about being left for dead, but I still love you too. You never needed to leave me, even though that's certainly vogue in this stupid era. I forgive you, and I'm sorry you valued your feelings over our marriage. I stayed even when you made me worry about stuff I shouldn't have had to, so it's only fair I should have a right to vent without fear of anyone trying to ruin my life. I stayed, and paid for your legal fees and anger management, I chose to love you despite fearing the worst, and yet I'm so horrible for complaining. Give me a break. Stop being customer minded, if we're soulmates then we should treat each other like equals and you should be capable of reason.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 7:00 am

You're too much of an idiot to communicate with.

Guess what? I have logic. I rely on science when it comes to facts.

I can actually separate out my two spheres cos I'm openly a spec fic fan. In fiction!

Just please don't get the 'ability' to fly then hop out of the window... Keep yourself safe! See a dr!

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 10:27 am

I don't understand how you think you're the good guys

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 11:08 pm

I haven't spent the night since Halloween. I get the impression that you care more about Bonnie Henry than you care about the two of us.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 12:28 am

I received news of your passing today, and I did not weep.  I washed the breakfast dishes, went shopping, came home, baked brownies, and spent most of the day puttering around the garden and doing laundry.  Now it is past nightfall, and I still have not shed a tear.

We were friends once; we laughed, we sang, and we played together.  Then you betrayed me to your new friends.

Tell me, Spirit, did you think of me in your last moments on Earth?  Did you whisper an apology to my memory before you became one with the eternal darkness?  What becomes of the soul of the unrepentant?

I find it strange that I feel no sadness, no sorrow, and no regret.  Maybe you were already dead to me.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 12:23 pm

I cannot believe you were 69 this week. You don't look it. Thank you for what you did earlier in the week, it was very nice of you to do that. Hope you and your family are well and cuddles to your cat.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 5:02 pm

From my semi-deprieved sleep head and overall moodiness;

I hate you. Irrationally.
And I'm very aware of this.

My head tells me, it's because of your loud-mouth like expressions of opinions -- I'm a bit biased against opinionated like inclinations of expressions.

In my head, you really, really sound like the fricking whiner who judge things you know nothing about.

In reality, it's just your upbringing. It's not your fault. It's what you know and what conclusion you've drawn into.
But that doesn't give you a damn right to judge of those who believes in it, as if like yours isn't without it's errors.

In my damn head, you're an arrogant frick who thinks you're better than everyone.
But in reality and by rationality, you're just utterly clueless. :D

And the cynic in me might as well say you're a deceiver, no matter what case you're presenting.
If I were truly sensible, I'd say be gentle while I follow the basis of my rational thoughts.

But ah, damn no my pride won't allow that. The irrationality wouldn't.
I'd be ruthless as you are ignorantly unsympathetic yourself.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 2:43 pm

Happy 71st birthday. You still look and sound great. You are my idol and the wind beneath my wings. :heart: :heart:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 3:01 pm

Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday to me!

Dear Siblings,

This is your weird brother!  You know ... that strange kid in the corner bedroom with all the comic books and spaceship models ... the brother who did not drop out of school or get sent to jail.  Did you forget that it was my birthday last week, or did you simply choose to not remember me at all?

Would one of you please call?  You should still have my number, unless you have "forgotten" that too.

-Me

:( Please?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 4:02 pm

I wish you didn't block me on Facebook. I wasn't harassing you, I just wanted to be your friend. OK I know we had that argument but that was 7 years ago and I will admit it was because I was jealous of you. But I am trying to put that behind me and saying sorry and I just want to be friends. But I suppose I'll be blocked by you for the rest of my life. Damn that overused block feature on Facebook!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 5:09 pm

Happy belated birthday, Fnord. ^

Dear You,
I'm confounded about how you don't understand, when I've already explained myself several times. Other people have feelings too. They have problems, disabilities, mental health struggles, relationship issues, shutdowns, meltdowns, and trauma. They have lives. They have other things to do. We're all just trying to survive the best we can, with self-protecting boundaries and limits.

Reciprocity goes a long way toward compassion.

Is

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 5:32 pm

Can I please make amends to you? I don’t want things between us to end like this.

Do you still stand by the positive things you told me?

Please don’t leave me in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 5:34 pm

If you attempt it, we will come to your home city and save you against your will! :x

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 6:46 pm

I wish I had tried to be your friend.
I could never explain that though you seemed to think I’m nice or interesting, I eventually weird people out and the friendship ends.
Being dumped then and avoided hurts worse than the usual loneliness.
Even though the loneliness REALLY hurts lately.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 10:07 pm

You said you have family living in another state, so contact them.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 11:33 am

You are mentally too limited (despite areas of strength) to take the high-flying advice that some people keep giving you. Perseveration is your middle name. I'd love to see you take flight, but my guidance is overlooked in favor of some that is more appealing, though more doomed to failure.

"Why can't I be like other people?" Well, you can't. If you accept that fact and then start from where you are, it's surprising how much success you could have!