Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 155 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 162  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 11:42 am

I wish I would stop having dreams that involve you. They don't upset me anymore, but they're all just an unpleasant reminder of how easily replaceable other people are to you.

I do hope that you eventually mature and realize that treating people like some old toy you don't want to play with anymore is unacceptable behaviour, especially because you are now dating someone two or three years younger than us who may be more affected by you doing that.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 6:59 pm

Your love life is of no interest to me, so keep it to yourself.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 8:03 pm

Please, please, please stop phoning and if you do phone please don't ring my landline. You know I have misophonia. You know I have trauma and the sudden sound gives me panic attacks. You also know I hate telephones, and I'm mute, and I'm not in the best headspace to discuss all this stuff. Please just let me be. You know it works better when I can move at my own speed. Also, please stop pressuring him. No pun intended. 8O

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 8:34 pm

Delusions that you still experience on a daily basis will not help you move forward.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 8:14 am

Whenever you blame others for the decisions you make you are admitting to allowing them to do your thinking for you.  It is time for you to grow up and start thinking for yourself.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 9:29 am

Happy Birthday!! I thought of texting but it's been so long I wouldn't even know where to start in our conversation. I hope you know it's my insecurity getting in the way. There's so much to tell you but I don't have the emotional energy to think about it all or put it into words. I know I should try, but it's really hard for me on text or even on the phone. There's so much crap I need to rant about -- but also some incredibly good news to share -- and that's always better in person.

I really miss our lunches and random debauchery! :twisted: You're the only woman I've ever enjoyed hanging out with, because you were real, sarcastic, funny, and loyal. I framed a picture of us at the beach and I had to laugh thinking of how messed up that week was. It seems like a million years ago. I hope everyone's doing well and you are all keeping safe. Better still, I hope you've retired and flown the coop back to Trini. I notice it's a day of fasting for you, but I wish we could get together for Thai, a pint of Corona, and gratuitous gossip. MD sends birthday blessings as well, and said you owe her a picture of Liam.

Happy Birthday. The world is a better place because of you -- even though you're an Aries. :wink:
I'll forgive you this once!!

I love you girl.

Issy

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 1:48 pm

Thank you for your support over the last 2 weeks. I don't need you now as my leg has improved but I am eternally grateful for having you to assist me in my walking.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2021, 2:10 pm

Dear friend, i have no idea what you think of me but i am sorry if i hurt you. Being detached is what i think works best for my type of person because i am unstable. But you probably don't even think of these things.

I wish i can see you once when you visit.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 12:25 am

Not seeing you for more than three minutes since Halloween has really taken its toll on me. I'm getting back into the mental health system before I lose my mind.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 12:29 am

I hope you all write some code for me to look at.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

traven
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2021, 2:10 am

im not good at this, what would it do,
as soon as someone, anyone knows whats next they sabotage
everytime there's agreed upon something, the next day, bam its totally off
insist or remind makes me the bad one,
chaos or having the last word always, look terribly the same

the permanent datagrabbing has a comparable foot, i suppose?
(from the past dugeon, don juan matus and the petty tyrants)

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 3:09 pm

I thought you were a friend. You don't have to like or comment on all my Facebook posts or even message me that much if you're busy and all that, but would it kill you to send me a birthday wish on my birthday through Facebook? I know people aren't obliged to wish their friends a happy birthday but I know that that's not the reason behind the fact that you haven't for the last 3-4 years but you wish everyone else a happy birthday on timelines. You're on Facebook a lot, I assume you have your birthday notifications activated as you do wish others a happy birthday (such as ex-colleagues), and you are supposed to be a friend. One year I bought you a bottle of your favourite wine for your birthday, and I wish you a happy birthday on your timeline every year, I don't expect a card or a present but a friendly birthday greeting on my timeline costs nothing and takes 2 seconds. About 4 years ago, the day before my birthday, you were all over me, telling me you'll send me a text (you have my number) or a Facebook message, but in the morning - nothing. You must have saw all our other friends wishing me a happy birthday on my timeline even if your birthday notifications are deactivated (which I doubt). We've known each other nearly 10 years, we got on like a house on fire, we know a lot of the same people, we are not strangers - why do you think that now that I don't work with you any more that you should just blank me out but still stay in contact with other colleagues that no longer work with you? It's hard not to take it personally when it seems like I'm the only one that gets ignored out of all our circle of friends.

I was going to make a separate thread about this but I don't like discussing perplexing behaviours of Facebook people when I'm on WP because all I get is a load of "maybe she doesn't know you well enough" or "maybe she's busy and doesn't think about you" or annoying clichés like that. No, if you were a friend you wouldn't be "too busy" to take the trouble to post a birthday greeting on my timeline after I done nice things for you in the past. I'm "busy", I have ADHD (unlike you), I haven't seen one of my friends since before lockdown and she doesn't use Facebook or text messaging, but I still remember when her birthday is and I always send her a card. I understand the fact that she doesn't send me a card because she hasn't got my address and she doesn't go out much to buy one, so it isn't anything personal. But knowing that I have you as a Facebook friend and it's more than easy to just write a quick birthday wish on my timeline, I don't expect to be ghosted or ignored. I just don't think you like me any more. I don't know why.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2021, 3:25 pm

Hey ᜄᜒᜈᜅ᜔

Where the heck are you? I'm waiting.
And worry not. The neighborhood will live.

On another matter...

Oi, ᜎᜓᜃ!

If only I can say it... That I do care. That I shall do my best to make it easy for you.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2021, 12:12 pm

Happy 38th wedding anniversary, my friend. Love you both. Tell Alfons Mister Ellis sends his regards.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 12:28 am

To a person who keeps me in the dark often because they claim they don’t always have the “spoons” to talk to me, I wish you would at least let me know if we are still good and stop leaving me wondering.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2021, 8:38 am

I do not make the laws, I do not write tickets, I do not tow away cars, I do not keep other people's cars in an impound lot, I do not charge hundreds of dollars for owners to get their cars out of impound, and I do not levy fines against people for blocking my driveway for three days with their cars.

So stop blaming me for the troubles you brought upon yourself.