Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 156 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 162  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 9:57 pm

To my love,

Would be willing to move in with me next summer?

I can keep track of your seizures in the same way you can keep track of my seizures.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2021, 9:59 pm

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy the threshold and don't forget those smoke signals.

xxx

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 6:17 am

Dude...

Either start cooking or
 Put down the pot.
No one else cares
 If you are hungry or not.

:D

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2021, 9:20 am

Dear Co-Worker...

Nobody likes you,
Everybody hates you,
Please just go eat worms!

Big fat juicy ones,
Long thin slimy ones,
Itsy bitsy, fuzzy-wuzzy worms!

Down goes the first one,
Down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

Big fat juicy ones,
Long thin slimy ones,

Up comes the first one,
Up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

Big fat juicy ones,
Long thin slimy ones,

No body likes you,
Every body hates you,
Please just go eat worms!

:D ... and have a nice day!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 4:07 pm

You keep saying you did only one bad thing; but you do that one bad thing repeatedly, and that is what drove everyone away and made you the loser in all this.  Even my cat does not like you, and she loves everybody!

:D ... and have a nice day!

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 8:28 am

Thank you for being my companion and best friend for the last 16 years. You were my little mate and always there for me. Sleep well now. I will never forget you. :heart: :heart:

Iamaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 6:52 am

Ad uxoram meam pristinam atque futuram, dua una sunt.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings complaining about you in writing where you could read it rather than just verbally behind your back like pretty much everyone else does about each other, and you've always done to me and everyone does to everyone else in the entire universe. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, I needed to have somewhere to vent and you punished me for venting. Thanks for ruining my life and destroying our chance to raise a family together, instead of perhaps not doing that. -_- Yes though, I hurt your feelings. And leaving me for dead in the middle of nowhere and with yuppytastic fake friends saying "congrats" about throwing me away hurt too. But, of course, my feelings don't matter since I'm a guy and have no feelings. I'm just a slave, useful for things and nothing more. A robot. A nobody. Our lifelong vows never mattered, just your feelings, and whether I could buy you everything you ever wanted. Seriously, what the heck?

Of course that's hyperbolic and whatever, and sure I'm still upset, and why shouldn't I be? But I do forgive you, emotions aside as they're irrelevant, and I will always choose to love you no matter what. You said God brought us together, and all that stuff pertaining to Mark 10:1-12, so do you believe that still or does it change with feelings? We could be reconciled, we could have been throughout the entire time apart if you bothered to try, but we still can be. So, you know, I wish you would. I love you still, always have and always shall.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 7:09 am

Thank you for the :heart: , the friendship and for all the beautiful things that just arrived on my doorstep … love having you in my life … xxx

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 9:12 am

Thanks!  We had a great time!

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 9:26 am

:lol: Stay Beautiful!

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2021, 4:34 pm

To one of my co-workers,

You are an absolute legend. But seriously, putting anxiety aside. You need to believe in yourself more and just be yourself. Try not to be easily influenced just because you don’t want to offend someone. Why should that matter? If they don’t like it, that’s really their problem at the end of the day.

Anyways, you’ll probably never know I’ve posted it here but for whatever reason you do and you realised I’ve said this. Well, there ya go. :lol:

Iamaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 4:33 am

What would you rather have uxoram meam?

Solo pristinam?

Futuram?

You said God brought us together, you said it, you said so many things. -_-

What is truth? Which is better, mercy or sacrifice?

Truth and reconciliation, or fight the covenant of our lifelong vows for as long as we both shall live?

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 5:25 pm

Don't you EVER pull this s**t on me again

To someone else: I really appreciate you f***ing abandoning me, you are worse than my ex MIL.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 10:14 pm

I showed her. You have no idea what a snivelling POS you are, but trust me -- we caught the irony word for word.

Your idiocy was shared in six countries within the first hour alone.

Thanks for the laughs and the instant meme.

You're now a superstar, so shine brightly in your own demented fantasyland ---- but leave my girl alone.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2021, 5:52 pm

I like how you tried to prod me into telling you why I have anxiety and said you "wouldn't be asking if you didn't care", and then immediately proceeded to make a snide comment under your breath about me having anxiety. You're such a toxic, uncaring person and I am so sick of dealing with you. I'm always amazed that anyone can handle being around you and back your horrible behaviour up, but then I realize they don't have to live with you and don't see how you really act and how you really treat people.

MCPJ
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Sep 2021, 12:06 pm

Thank you so much for what you have done.

We shared amazing experiences and I really appreciate that.

I agree that going our own ways is the best and I wish you the very best of luck in life although it makes me sad to think that our paths will never cross again after all the fet stuff we shared as you were my best friend and a wonderful girlfriend. I like to think that you are living and will continue to live a happy life and that you are no longer suffering with anything mental health related. I loved you but here is where it stops, I loved and I cannot love you anymore, thinking about how you deserted me but I don't hold that against you, as I too, was unwell. We were like two unwell cars, who collided together, causing a great deal of excitement but most of all greif. Despite tjhe negativities we experiences and the stress our relationship put us both under, I want you to know that I do deeply care for you, we just don't work as a couple and I am glad that I can finally see this now.

Thank you for the wonderful memories, I wish you all the best, for now and the rest of your life.

Goodbye Ceri