Send an anonymous message to ANYONE in your life

Page 1 of 162 [ 2586 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 162  Next

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

18 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

Because, well, not everyone in your life is a WP member!

Your posts don't need to be in a specific format. Pick a person and type away in any way you like!

Let's start.

Last edited by Albirea on 18 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 12:50 pm

I wish you understood me and what happened. I could explain, but it wouldn't make a bit of difference now.

Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 12:52 pm

we have this in the haven already 8O

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 12:52 pm

Come home now and tell me how bad it was there.

I'm dying to hear the horror stories.

mntn13
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

That email was nasty, lame, not funny, and it did not make anyone in this family want to visit or invite you to visit. Was that supposed to be endearing? it wasn't. snide remarks about a little kid getting facial hair or a young woman being elected governor of [ left out for privacy ] do not make us think you are clever, nice, or even safe to be around. and leave other people's troubles and illnesses alone too, especially terminal ones. have some respect for someone besides yourself and your wealth.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 5:12 pm

I know that they're old. I know that people don't last forever. You didn't have to tell me that. I'm not Rain Man and you're not Charlie Babbit, so you don't have to treat me that way.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 6:24 pm

You broke my heart. You moved up to better friends who didn't want me around. Just like every other friend. You make me feel worthless.

You are in my thoughts from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed at night. And then you haunt me in my dreams. When something interesting, exciting or good happens I want to tell you, but you then you're not there.

When I try to forget you, the world seems so empty, cold and worthless that I feel like dying. So, I hate remembering you, but forgetting you is even worse.

(Well, ok. I both love and hate remembering you.)

If you knew how much you occupy my thoughts, especially all these years later, it would scare the s**t out of you.

Finally, now, I could begin to explain things you didn't understand (and that I had no words for), but I don't think it would matter. It's all too late, now. You have your 'full plate,' filled with people better than me and you'll never reach outside it again. You built your bonds in a place that I couldn't go. So, I know that you don't miss me.

I tried as hard as I could to do things right and well, but you'll never know it. And I don't think you'd believe me, anyway.

I never want another friend.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 6:56 pm

Just leave me alone!

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 7:00 pm

We don't speak for months despite your sob story, claiming to want me in your life, then you contact me out of the blue and all you have to ask me about is your stupid PSN account? Well, at least you know your priorities now, for once. :roll:

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 7:05 pm

Why did you look me in the eyes and tell me that this would work. Why did you use me? Why did you lie to me? You promised me that you'd be here for me. Why did you pull me along and not tell me the truth? You just leave me with these unanswered questions and a broken heart. It's been one year but I still hurt. It gets better everyday but I still have my moments. You've changed me.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 7:55 pm

You've been a real douchebag for almost two years now, simply because you got with that dopehead baby mama of yours. She's crazy and doesn't want you to have anything to do with anyone in your family, haven't you noticed how she's cut everybody out? You are too trusting and too easily swayed by people. Maybe there is a reason why you are the person who has been able to stand her the longest. Maybe there is a reason why nobody believes her. She cheated on you with the guy who was staying with ya'll. She told you, he told you, then when you came back to get your stuff she ran some s**t on you and you believed her. Uh, the first time you two got together was when she was dating that thirty year old miner, remember? Leopards don't change their spots. Neither do whores.

Either way, I love you and I'm your Mama and will always love you, no matter what lies she fills your head with and all the crap she makes you think you feel and do. When you finally get away from that c*nt, you are more than welcome at home, and I will always love you and do anything I can to help you, even if you never get away from that crazy b*tch, and even if you always say you hate me.

I wish to God I could afford to have you kidnapped and taken to one of those cult deprograming places! I surely would!

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

18 Mar 2012, 8:12 pm

I love it when you ignore me. Yeah. Real attractive. :?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

Don't call me sweetheart. Too soon... WAY too soon.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 8:49 pm

I'm sick and tired of your questions and dreams that you make up. You ask the dumbest questions. Of course I'd like to go to Heaven, if we were all to die soon. Just because a character dies in a movie doesn't mean that the actor who plays him dies in real life. I find it hard to believe that you're 36 years old.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 10:13 pm

I wish you would listen to me, I'm the best friend you have, and had you followed my advice on several occasions in regards to her, you would not have gone through the events you have that you do not deserve

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 10:53 pm

That one thing you did for me was pretty cool that one time.