Protesters shut down Trump rally in Chicago

Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 8:20 pm

Hundreds of protesters infiltrated a Trump rally, there were some clashes inside the rally before the Trump campaign canceled the event. Police and some protesters are clashing in the street. See the cable news channels

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2016, 9:00 pm

Standby for multiple claims by multiple factions that it was done by one of the others because reasons.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 12:29 am

Can we give to China all the commies that were at this? They'll know how to put them to work!! !

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 12:35 am

AntDog wrote:
Can we give to China all the Bernie supporters that were at this? They'll know how to put them to work!! !

China is too polluted for us Bernie supporters.We like it clean and green. :D

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 12:40 am

Misslizard wrote:
AntDog wrote:
Can we give to China all the Bernie supporters that were at this? They'll know how to put them to work!! !

Then how come they congregate in big cities like rats? It's almost always the big cities that are "blue".

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 12:50 am

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
AntDog wrote:

Then how come they congregate in big cities like rats? It's almost always the big cities that are "blue".

Makes em easier for Big Brother to round em up, just use a huge butterfly net :twisted:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 1:28 am

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
AntDog wrote:

I suppose because that's where the good jobs are.Why else would someone live in a nasty stinky soul sucking city?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 1:35 am

AntDog wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
AntDog wrote:

Makes em easier for Big Brother to round em up, just use a huge butterfly net :twisted:

That's why I live where I do. :D Wouldn't a seine work better for Big Brother?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 1:59 am

Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
AntDog wrote:

I suppose because that's where the good jobs are.Why else would someone live in a nasty stinky soul sucking city?

Libs typically love to pride themselves on thier superior intellect :roll: and they feel that the bigger cities fuel that much better. They seem to see rural people as uncouth hillbillies and rednecks, and rural life in general as being too base.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 10:23 am

I'm a semi-liberal who likes rural areas (even though I live in the city).

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 10:26 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm a semi-liberal who likes rural areas (even though I live in the city).

I thought "rural" to a New Yorker is unrestricted curbside parking. :lol:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 10:29 am

I live in an area which does have unlimited curbside parking.

Semi-Suburban, if you will. But still the city in certain respects.

arabian1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Mar 2016, 12:10 pm

This is ridiculous. Is everyone losing their damn mind? A few years ago there was a protest here in california over obamacare. A republican and democrat got in a fight and someone got their finger bitten off!! !! !! ! :P :oops: :roll:
The people inovolved in the fight were senior citizens :roll: i used to see video of other counties parilament members in a fist fight. I think it was in the philipines.
I was grateful america had not got to that point . Oh well

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

13 Mar 2016, 12:20 pm

Seems like BLM and the Berniebots are the violent ones who hate free speech. You don't see Trump supporters doing this, you don't see any Republican supporters doing this, you have one 78 year old man punch an unruly protester and Trump supporters are violent and we have a wide scale organized assault aimed at silencing of the candidate done by BLM, leftist organizations like Moveon.org, it appeared La Raza, and a spattering of misguided supporters o Bernie the red who condemns Trump for the violence and not his own violent followers. The media cheers them on, this is by design they try to create a narrative that Trump encourages violence and then attack him with violence and then blame him for the violence. Very dirty, very underhanded. Maybe some Trump supporters should start crashing some Bernie Sanders rallies, think of all the safe spaces violated and the people 'triggered'.

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2016, 12:26 pm

As I get older I have moved to being more conservative.

I too have matched the Trump experience with film from other countries, Jerry Springer re-runs and even ...
That's all for now.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2016, 2:49 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Seems like BLM and the Berniebots are the violent ones who hate free speech. You don't see Trump supporters doing this, you don't see any Republican supporters doing this, you have one 78 year old man punch an unruly protester and Trump supporters are violent and we have a wide scale organized assault aimed at silencing of the candidate done by BLM, leftist organizations like Moveon.org, it appeared La Raza, and a spattering of misguided supporters o Bernie the red who condemns Trump for the violence and not his own violent followers. The media cheers them on, this is by design they try to create a narrative that Trump encourages violence and then attack him with violence and then blame him for the violence. Very dirty, very underhanded. Maybe some Trump supporters should start crashing some Bernie Sanders rallies, think of all the safe spaces violated and the people 'triggered'.

Trump does encourage violence,and it was at his rally that one of his supporters sucker punched a man who was peacefully walking out.