Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Mar 2016, 9:30 am

I am extremely stressed at the moment, as I have been most of the time in my life.

It happened 10-15 minutes ago during lunchtime. I was eating my lunch, and the fire alarm suddenly went off unexpected. It did not help that I had a headache, and was told that I have a science test tomorrow out of the blue, and I had a lesson next that I hate. What happened next was that I got mad, saying stuff like I want to dig my own grave, and when I got out to the tennis courts, I sat down somewhere on my own and started crying, and the fire alarm did NOT help at all. It was driving me insane and I could not take it anymore.

Most of my lunch got taken up because of it, which was a very bad thing. I spent the rest of lunch in the SENCO's office, and I was crying and not speaking at all. This week is supposed to be more relaxed from last week, where I had to put up with mock exams, and now all of this happens.

This is the 3rd time that something bad has happened at school and ended in me writing it all up on the forums.
Can school just please end already? :cry:

UDG
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Mar 2016, 9:59 am

I would suggest that you try to do things that help to reduce stress in your free time, and to make sure you get enough and regular sleep. Those should, hopefully, help you to deal with stressful situations that come up, from a lower stress start point. Try not to fixate on things that stress and frustrate you, as this tends to lead to a building of these feelings. Besides that I commiserate with you and hope things are better after your test. Perhaps that (your test being over) is a small more relaxed point to look forward to.

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Mar 2016, 10:06 am

Thank you. I have calmed down and I am fine now, but I always do certain things to relieve stress, mostly reading a book or squeezing my stress toys. At least I had some time to calm down and relax, which is good :)