Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2016, 10:02 am

Pics, videos, quotes, news. Shoot!

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2016, 6:35 am

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2016, 6:58 am

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2016, 8:26 am

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2016, 9:08 pm

I just laughed because I was thinking about that Weird Al song "Another One Rides The Bus", which is a parody of "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen. It always makes makes me laugh the way he goes "AIYAGHAYAIGHAYAIGHAYAIGHLLEE" at the and of the song. I tried to imitate it out loud, and I must have sounded like a real nut case. :D

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Apr 2016, 10:44 pm

This is kind of OFFENSIVE :arrow:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 4:37 am

b9
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 5:25 am

as i was going to sleep, on the tv, there was an ad for an "alaskan gold" (or similar) reality show and there was a scene where one of the boss's sons driving a front loader strikes some gold, and a sound effect of a fog horn going off.

i rolled over because i did not want to see it and i imagined the fog horn sound to be the actual vocal reaction of the son to finding the gold.

i imagined then that everyone came running out of their huts and rejoicing, but the boss's son kept making the fog horn call because he had suddenly gone insane with greedy joy and could not stop doing it.

i imagined the boss's grin slowly tuning into a look of concern as his son kept whining in this fog horn tone.

i imagined then that the rest of the employees started to become concerned and that eventually a rescue helicopter was called in to airlift the son to hospital because he was stuck in his fog horn rendition.

i started to laugh uncontrollably and it was a major nuisance because i needed to get to sleep.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2016, 12:29 pm

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2016, 12:42 pm

I went to the library this afternoon, a quiet place and started reading a series of a bande dessinee called Silex in the city by Jul, it's a sataric and so funny series about modern cavemen, one family and the community, and in that book there's a moment when there's an art expo and a few people offended because they say it's scandalous how the mammoths are ridiculous, and only then I saw the fracking drawings. I began to laugh insanely and couldn't stop.

It might be offensive to some indeed.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2016, 1:06 pm

This made me laugh today:

Enough said?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2016, 2:29 pm

Today my mom and brother and I were out for a walk, and my mom tried to take a selfie of the three of us. But it was too sunny to see, and the picture ended up being of a tree and some grass. Worst. Selfie. Ever.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2016, 7:25 pm

Best news headline ever:

"The Battle Over the Sea-Monkey Fortune -- A former 1960s bondage-film actress is waging legal combat with a toy company for ownership of her husband’s mail-order aquatic-pet empire."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/17/magaz ... rtune.html

There Are Four Lights!

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 11:37 am

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:

I didn't answer to that before, but damn, each I get to that topic it gives me a big smile.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 11:50 am

That stupid clown dream that I had last night.