Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

24 Mar 2016, 10:59 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby, what market forces? I already explained how shopping around is practically impossible and I haven't heard anyone dispute that adequately.

Saying "I'll make lots of wonderful deals" and making broad statements with absolutely no plan behind them does not make him strong on the issues. And with his incredibly high disapproval rates it leads me to believe he has little chance if winning the general election let alone in a landslide.

Shopping around should be possible, market forces mean if they're ripping you off that you have another option to go with and they go out of business. That's in theory how it should work, right now there is no to very little choices given to us so this Republican idea to erase whatever imaginary lines are around the states as far insurance goes seems like a good way to end these monopolies.

As for Trump, good things he's up against somebody with just as high disapproval ratings and graveyard in her closet, plus after 8 years Obama people are ready for change. Everything is in order. There reason they're so scared of Trump is because of his very real chance of winning. Look at the change in party registration this year, Democrats are crashing below 2008 levels and the GOP is breaking records. Hillary is exactly the opponent I want. If Obama's DOJ doesn't indict her then maybe Trump's should. :D

Those skeletons have been greatly exaggerated in Hillary's case. Republicans had her on the stand for eleven and a half hours over Benghazi and they were not able to show a single piece of evidence to prove any wrong doing. Same with the emails. No one has been able to explain to me why what she did was any different than Colin Powell it Condeliza Rice.

Explain how it would be practical or even possible to shop around for healthcare. How do you deal with emergencies? Like I said ambulances aren't taxis. It doesn't work in real life.

I also already explained letting insurance companies go across state lines leads those companies to migrate to the state with the lowest regulations. It gives them more leverage over the consumer because they can choose which states court system will be the most lenient.

So then don't let them do that? Why can't legislation do that? If the quality is subpar then there should be competition with lower barriers of entry.

Also you wanna take a bet that the American people don't care about Hillary's skeletons? I suppose putting her up as your candidate is wager enough, like I said out any Democrat Hillary is the one I want to face. I think they'll stick better than any of the smears against Mr. Trump. You guys keep repeating this stupid comment he made about his daughter's figure, well Bill Clinton is a multiple time accused rapist and sexual predator. You see how silly that is? Trump's business dealings are something to be proud of, the Clinton's business dealings might land them in prison yet. They've become very wealthy from their corruption.

Well first off I never mentioned or commented about Trump's daughter statement but I do find it a bit odd. That's on the bottom of the reasons why I dislike him though.

I'm not interested in betting or even really debating the merits of the candidates that much because I know your opinions well enough on the subject and I won't change them and you won't be able to change mine. One of the problems is our sources differ so much in perspective that neither of us will be able to see eye to eye on that.

We'll just have to agree to disagree and watch how it all folds out. The other thing is I think you have more stamina when it comes to these debates. I'll run out of steam long before you and neither of us we'll have convinced each other of much.

Sorry about that, everybody is blurring together. FWIW, you have been bit more rational than a lot posters here who I have no idea who they've wandered into this section for.

So you are essentially calling me 'high energy', one of the highest Trumpian compliments :lol: :P