Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 12:32 pm

I suppose it will be OK. Either I will stay or I wont

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 12:37 pm

Good luck to you, Starfoxx. If you want to stay - because of the location and being accustomed to the people - it may be wise to discuss a demotion sooner rather than later. Your boss might be put in a position of having to fire you, in order to make the higher bosses happy.

I have to tell you that personally I would find a situation like yours very uncomfortable. Maddening, I mean. I have made a point of not having very much responsibility for funds because if any ever went missing, I would feel very compromised. I know I am not a thief, and I also know I sometimes have brain-freeze and make mistakes. Also, words are very much easier than numbers, for me.

Like I said before, I do have faith that you will work things out. Please let us know what you need from the group - encouragement? Analysis of the situation? etc.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Mar 2016, 2:41 am

Perhaps stress, anxiety or ADHD are contributing. Those are common comorbids with AS & have caused me to forget things in the past. There are treatments available for those issues if they are the problem.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition