The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 113 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114  Next

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 7:40 pm

nurseangela wrote:
My Ma just called and she said their health insurance is going up 47%! ! They have BCBS. WTF!!
I renew my health insurance in a couple of weeks and they had said not much increase. Must not be the truth. Trump has to get in or this country is done for.

So what is his plan for healthcare? I know he wants to repeal The Affordable Care Act but he hasn't said what he'll replace it with. In fact Republicans have been saying this since it first became law. So far they haven't offered their replacement plan.

I guess the GOP wants to reinstate lifetime caps on benefits and pre-existing conditions. And I guess they're just fine with millions of people losing their health insurance that they didn't have prior to the law's passage.

Until Republicans come up with a plan of their own, I don't want to hear their complaints. They have fought against it in every way and are practically celebrating the damage they have caused.

Here's a simple solution: Add a public option so health insurance companies have real competition. That's a great first step to fixing this law, and we would have already had it if it wasn't for Republican intransigence and some corporate Democrats fighting against it.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 7:44 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I'm going to pull a Wilberforce and say leave me alone - you frighten me, kinda like you have done to other members who annoy you. You are annoying me, leave me alone or I'm going to report that you are harassing me. Got that?

You're a real gem, you know that? It's OK for you to piss other people off, but when they come after you then you can't handle it and whine like a little 2 yr old. Let me tell you something, your games are old and annoying and laughable. Grow up.

I will very gladly never speak to you again. Be well! :)

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 7:45 pm

Angela,

You do the same thing to other members here that you're getting on Wilburforce for. And it's kind of ironic that you're complaining that Wilburforce is whining when you just posted a rant whining about the moderators and the developer, not to mention your flurry of grievance posts you make on this thread on a near daily basis.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 7:49 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
My Ma just called and she said their health insurance is going up 47%! ! They have BCBS. WTF!!
I renew my health insurance in a couple of weeks and they had said not much increase. Must not be the truth. Trump has to get in or this country is done for.

So what is his plan for healthcare? I know he wants to repeal The Affordable Care Act but he hasn't said what he'll replace it with. In fact Republicans have been saying this since it first became law. So far they haven't offered their replacement plan.

I guess the GOP wants to reinstate lifetime caps on benefits and pre-existing conditions. And I guess they're just fine with millions of people losing their health insurance that they didn't have prior to the law's passage.

Until Republicans come up with a plan of their own, I don't want to hear their complaints. They have fought against it in every way and are practically celebrating the damage they have caused.

Here's a simple solution: Add a public option so health insurance companies have real competition. That's a great first step to fixing this law, and we would have already had it if it wasn't for Republican intransigence and some corporate Democrats fighting against it.

His plan is to have competition. That's how the jobs are supposed to return to. You have to lower taxes to get the economy going again. The economy is stagnant. People have to have money to spend so things get started again. That what they were trying to do with the stimulus, but that doesn't work because people put the money in savings.

How can the oldies afford a 50% increase? This is bad. My brother has BCBS too. I have Aetna and they aren't doing well either. They said Obama Care is going up 25% and it's already high. I'm worried. Ma said it's been all over the radio again talk of the death panels because with insurance this high the insurance companies are going to have to be selective of what will be covered.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 7:54 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Angela,

You do the same thing to other members here that you're getting on Wilburforce for. And it's kind of ironic that you're complaining that Wilburforce is whining when you just posted a rant whining about the moderators and the developer, not to mention your flurry of grievance posts you make on this thread on a near daily basis.

No I don't unless they come at me first like she just did. I have no reason to go after anyone unless they call me a name or say something outrageous to me in the first place.

The posts I make are not towards anyone here on this site - it is towards the Democratic party in the White House. However, I am called names in my own thread and I'm not going to just sit back and take it.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 7:59 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Angela,

And, are you not allowed to voice an opinion about the moderators? I can see why Mootoo made that thread. What about that? Isn't that saying something about the moderators? If people aren't allowed to voice concerns, then how are moderators kept in check?

Darn, I flunked.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 8:05 pm

Why would any Hispanic immigrant vote for Hillary, when she wants to create the very sort of government system that they fled from?

There Are Four Lights!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 8:39 pm

Early Voting Suggests Tight Race In Key States Despite Clinton Camp Boast. http://tiny.iavian.net/d4hu

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 8:41 pm

Rumors Of Rigged Voting Machines In Tarrant County. http://tiny.iavian.net/d57h

Good thing Trump brought up about the election being rigged so people will be on their guard.

Darn, I flunked.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 9:17 pm

someone giving you a hard time doesn't justify being abusive. nothing does.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 9:37 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Hey Nurseangela,

I want to ask you, what are you going to do if Hillary is declared the winner on election night?

As the election gets closer, I'm probably going to stop coming here. People have already been extremely rude to me and I don't see anything changing for the better no matter who wins. I'm staying home too around the election. If Trump wins, I expect s**t to hit the fan from the Left.

RUDE TO YOU???????! !! !! !! !! ! <insert wicked witch of the West Laugh>

Yes, I know I said I was leaving. I still am. I've done nothing but lurk since the So long, and thanks for all the fish! thread. LADY, IF THERE'S BEEN ANY RUDENESS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU TRIGGERED IT WITH YOUR PIT-BULL ATTACKS WITH ANYTHING YOU SPEW FORTH WHEN SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU!! !!

You remind me of my late, lamented mother. SHE had a hairpin trigger on her temper, and woe to anyone that set off that trigger (and it didn't take much to set her off on her tirade of physical, mental, verbal, and emotional abuse). Then again, she grew up in an abusive home, with an alcoholic father that heaped all sorts of verbal, mental, emotional and physical abuse on HER! (As an aside, her mother wasn't much better).

Believe it or not, I'm a social conservative in some ways and a fiscal moderate. However, the difference between you and me, Angela, with a few exceptions, I respect the other person's opposing viewpoint, even if I don't agree with it. It's called agreeing to disagree. As long as the discussion remains civil, we can disagree 'til the cows come home.

I'm normally an easy-going person, and it takes a lot of bullsh!t from a person to make me blow my top. BUT ONE THING I WILL NOT TOLERATE IS PEOPLE RIPPING OTHER PEOPLE TO SHREDS FOR EXPRESSING THEIR OPINION, NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT THE OPINION!

So, go ahead, Angela, report me!! ! For that matter, have me banned! It would be the best thing you can do for me and my mental and physical heath.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 10:49 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Hey Nurseangela,

I want to ask you, what are you going to do if Hillary is declared the winner on election night?

As the election gets closer, I'm probably going to stop coming here. People have already been extremely rude to me and I don't see anything changing for the better no matter who wins. I'm staying home too around the election. If Trump wins, I expect s**t to hit the fan from the Left.

RUDE TO YOU???????! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! <insert wicked witch of the West Laugh>

Yes, I know I said I was leaving. I still am. I've done nothing but lurk since the So long, and thanks for all the fish! thread. LADY, IF THERE'S BEEN ANY RUDENESS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU TRIGGERED IT WITH YOUR PIT-BULL ATTACKS WITH ANYTHING YOU SPEW FORTH WHEN SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU!! ! !

You remind me of my late, lamented mother. SHE had a hairpin trigger on her temper, and woe to anyone that set off that trigger (and it didn't take much to set her off on her tirade of physical, mental, verbal, and emotional abuse). Then again, she grew up in an abusive home, with an alcoholic father that heaped all sorts of verbal, mental, emotional and physical abuse on HER! (As an aside, her mother wasn't much better).

Believe it or not, I'm a social conservative in some ways and a fiscal moderate. However, the difference between you and me, Angela, with a few exceptions, I respect the other person's opposing viewpoint, even if I don't agree with it. It's called agreeing to disagree. As long as the discussion remains civil, we can disagree 'til the cows come home.

I'm normally an easy-going person, and it takes a lot of bullsh!t from a person to make me blow my top. BUT ONE THING I WILL NOT TOLERATE IS PEOPLE RIPPING OTHER PEOPLE TO SHREDS FOR EXPRESSING THEIR OPINION, NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT THE OPINION!

So, go ahead, Angela, report me!! ! For that matter, have me banned! It would be the best thing you can do for me and my mental and physical heath.

Aren't you supposed to be gone? I have to hand it to Fnord, when he makes a dramatic exit at least he means it. He doesn't keep coming back like a bad nightmare (like some people). Actually, I didn't even read any of your post, Mr. M. cause I just don't care what you have to say anymore. I have more important stuff to attend to.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 11:22 pm

Someone on the radio who has Obamacare just said his monthly payments are now going to be $2,000 a month with a deductible of $6,000!! WTH!!

The only good thing I can say is that I hope people get out and vote for Trump because of this. This has to be stopped.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 11:26 pm

BCBS is saying they don't have the money to pay anyone now. There's a doctor on the radio saying he's having to see people for free. Medicare isn't being accepted either by some doctors. Oh my Lord!
My Ma and Pa have both BCBS and Medicare. They are trying to get rid of the middle class! I told you that Obamacare was designed to bankrupt America!

Darn, I flunked.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2016, 1:08 am

The last pages are full of accusations, insults and personal attacks. Good night, thread.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765