Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

23 Apr 2007, 9:41 pm

Unknown wrote:
RedMage,do you have ANY family outside of the town you live in?


Yeah, but they can't stand me.


Wormy wrote:
Isn't that discrimination? Arent they any laws against that?


I'm not sure...



one1ai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 352
Location: / home / Earth / Sweden /

24 Apr 2007, 4:33 am

Redmage: Do you know about studying from home through the internet and interacting with a class, and if it is available for the school you wish to study in?

The school you are not allowed to go to... does it cost money? (or is it all funded by the government?)

The kind of "meta" secondary education I go to, we pay 367 euros for each 6 months (for non online learning) and the government pays the rest. (of the education costs)

That's pretty much crap in my opinion, to pay 'to be bullied'. (because I have never been able to really concentrate because of bullying of my past or just people beeing too loud in the classroom)



RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

24 Apr 2007, 9:01 pm

I don't want to study. I have a good enough education as it is.



one1ai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 352
Location: / home / Earth / Sweden /

26 Apr 2007, 2:44 pm

RedMage wrote:
Pathetic isn't it? I'm not allowed to go to school! Just because I have AS! Then again, no one will tell me the real reason why I'm not allowed to go!


And you don't want to go anyway? Is that what you mean when you say:
"I don't want to study. I have a good enough education as it is."?



DingoDv
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 508
Location: East Anglia, UK

26 Apr 2007, 3:26 pm

I am terribly sorry to say this, but I sincerely feel your not telling us the whole story mage...
Given your last statement, I wonder why you started this thread as well. It smells awfully like something that resides under a bridge...



RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

26 Apr 2007, 8:57 pm

Huh? I did tell the whole story. :?



RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

26 Apr 2007, 8:58 pm

one1ai wrote:
RedMage wrote:
Pathetic isn't it? I'm not allowed to go to school! Just because I have AS! Then again, no one will tell me the real reason why I'm not allowed to go!


And you don't want to go anyway? Is that what you mean when you say:
"I don't want to study. I have a good enough education as it is."?


I'm confused now...



RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

26 Apr 2007, 10:10 pm

No one will tell me why I can't go, okay?



JoeMan21
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 24

27 Apr 2007, 10:14 am

I used to do alot of crazy s**t in school like tackle random people post pornos all over the walls and flip kids over in thier desks and all i ever got was suspended lol.



xboxboy247
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 457
Location: USA

27 Apr 2007, 11:52 pm

JoeMan21 wrote:
I used to do alot of crazy sh** in school like tackle random people post pornos all over the walls and flip kids over in thier desks and all i ever got was suspended lol.


*STI awarded for being so crazy*

God, I could never do that.


_________________
Recipient of 2 KBABZ awards
20 STI awards given out

Like discussing Film and Writing?
Go here! http://fwc.eamped.com/

Save The Internet! It's not going to save itself!
http://www.savetheinternet.com/


one1ai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 352
Location: / home / Earth / Sweden /

29 Apr 2007, 9:23 am

RedMage wrote:
I don't want to study. I have a good enough education as it is.

I write:
What do you mean when you say that? I'm confused too.



Chozodian_Warrior
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 203

01 May 2007, 1:09 am

I know heaps of things, and I don't need to learn more.

Also, it was the youth worker's idea that I don't go to school.



calandale
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,131

01 May 2007, 2:22 am

Chozo-Ghost wrote:
I know heaps of things, and I don't need to learn more.


Wow. Even Socrates, Einstein, and Newton weren't as bright as you must be.



artsyfreak918
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 42
Location: Somewhere, Illinois

11 May 2007, 11:23 am

They should let anyone go to school. I mean, there are worse cases then AS, like what about the kids who do drugs or are actually dangerous? If they can go to school then you should be able to go to school. The only thing I could think of that had a case where they didn't let you in school was if the school was a private school.


_________________
Lost between music and reality.....


Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Apr 2007
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,599

11 May 2007, 10:35 pm

I’m having trouble understanding the premise to this thread: someone actually wants to go to school when they aren’t allowed to go…man this is killing my mind.... :?