Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 5:33 pm

March 29th I'll be 30. Was born in 1986. That's the year Zelda came out so besides enjoying video games the series will always hold a special place in my heart as a gamer and age wise LOL!

Being the big 3-0 I'm kind of nervous! Don't want to make the same life mistakes of 18-30. Be in the same "spot" at 35-40 UGH! Yes I AM Disabled and am working to get back on SSI (dealing with a lawyer so that's another 1 year - 2years) :-(

But even when that gets going again I'd like to get help finding a part-time job (I have bad anxiety issues) and part-time without SSI wouldn't pay for my medical supplies so I NEED to be on the SSI (can't emotionally jump into full-time) I'm emotionally "not there yet" so to speak. :-(

Sure a positive is I got my Bachelors in Criminal Justice AGE 24-29 but doing nothing with my certificate is sort of depressing. and Big 3-0 = realization "maybe you spent TOO MUCH MONEY/TIME on gaming 18-30? Money wise that is. and lavish trips to NYC for example or a lavish Mac computer. When both of those could have been done/gotten for much less than I spent!! !

Having ZERO NO INCOME has made me look at money/income in a new way of sorts. Outside of part-time maybe an apartment and moving out can be a future goal that I can strive for.

I do know 100% I DO NOT! WANT TO BE IN THE SAME PLACE AT 35 OR 40 THAT I AM RIGHT NOW!

:-(

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2016, 7:20 pm

Happy Birthday,

Don't worry about the future or past just live in the moment, things may never get better or you might become a millionaire but if you wait for that you'll miss out on a lot of life. Just enjoy the small things and don't worry with such things. Just live the life you were giving and make the best of it.

It can always get better but it can also always get worse.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 12:04 am

Happy Birthday! :jester:

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 7:14 am

You have the same birthday as my dad!

Happy birthday! :jester:

Brainfre3ze_93