Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 12:32 pm

Trump's campaign manager was FINALLY charged for his abuse to reporter Michelle Fields. He is set for court on May 4.

This guy is scum. He has a history of physical and verbal abuse (especially towards women). Of course Trump and his pals still act like he is innocent. I feel like they will never admit Corey did anything, even if/when he is found guilty. It's sickening how people like this exist in the world.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 12:45 pm

The interesting thing is that this episode would likely have been much less of an issue if Trump and Lewandowski hadn't denied the incident.

Anyway, here is the video. Fields is the woman in beige walking next to Trump with what appear to be a smart phone or a recorder...

... Fun fact: Donald Trump owns the security camera that recorded this footage :).

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 12:53 pm

I hope the other person Corey grabbed, files charges too. It was during a Tucson, Arizona rally if I recall right. Video of that exists too.

Being campaign manager doesn't give him the right to grab people he doesn't like. He isnt security.. period.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 1:13 pm

"Lewandowski will enter a plea of not guilty, the statement says. He is represented by Scott Richardson of West Palm Beach and Kendall Coffey of Miami".

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/ ... ex-/nqtkY/

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 1:34 pm

You guys are calling him by his first name like you know him. If he's guilty, then he should be gone. Let the courts decide. On with the next problem....

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 1:42 pm

nurseangela wrote:
You guys are calling him by his first name like you know him. If he's guilty, then he should be gone. Let the courts decide. On with the next problem....

"On with the next problem" is a bit rude in my view. Sorry last time I checked you DO NOT run this forum. We can chat about anything politic related.

Leave me be Angela. I know Trump and his friends do NOTHING wrong in your eyes. Stop disrupting my topic, thanks.

Last edited by B19 on 29 Mar 2016, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.: deletion

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 1:56 pm

Earthbound wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

"On with the next problem" is a bit rude in my view. Sorry last time I checked you DO NOT run this forum. We can chat about anything politic related.

Leave me be Angela. I know Trump and his friends do NOTHING wrong in your eyes. Stop disrupting my topic, thanks.

This is an open forum and I can say whatever I so choose as long as I don't break any rules - and I did not with my last post.

GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Last edited by B19 on 29 Mar 2016, 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.: deletion

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 1:59 pm

LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm just going to continue to report you. You know I dont get along with you. Stop it already.

Last edited by B19 on 29 Mar 2016, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.: deletion

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 4:08 pm

Put the brakes on and stop bickering. This is exactly the kind of stuff that escalates to threads being locked and/or warnings being issued. You have both reported this topic before it reached that stage.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 4:16 pm

He does seem to grab her arm but the footage is at about 1 frame per second

As she is a reporter then it's about the same as the university professor who said
"Get some muscle over here" in terms of interrupting a reporter with no good reason.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 5:17 pm

The accused has some previous form:

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35921337

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 6:28 pm

Bruises inconsistent with area of being pushed aside.
Grabs Trump twice like to get his attention (your not supposed to touch him unless to shake hands or he's giving a hug).
Reporter with history of make-believe incidents.
Cruz supporter like Ben Shapiro.
Not even Breitbart wants to side with her on this!