Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 6:06 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
dcj123 wrote:
I found a cure seven years ago, its marijuana but you can't say that cause its not politically correct. I would bet my life savings that they'll find that out after its legal. The real question is what in the 300 chemicals that make up the plant actually helps anxiety, social awareness and so on with me cause some how I doubt THC has anything to do with it in my experience.
I most vehemently disagree! Some years ago, I used to hang out with people (NTs) who used marijuana. They were OK guys while sober; they'd get on my nerves every now and again, but treated me pretty well overall. But whenever they'd get high, they'd turn into cruel, vicious pricks! It somehow gave them knowledge of my buttons, and they'd flatten them with utmost zeal. I cut them out of my life once my patience ran out. And to this day, I won't touch marijuana with a ten-foot pole, health benefits be damned.

The things that do "cure" my Asperger's are beer, trains, and cruises. Put me on a cruise ship or an Amtrak train (subway/el doesn't count), and hand me a strong beer, and I turn into an NT very quickly.

Oh, I wasn't fooled, either. Although my reaction was more like "What the hell is this!?"

Mileage varies, I don't recommend it for everyone, just saying it works for me. I'll leave you alone about your beer if you leave me alone about my weed lol

I find those that are as*holes on weed and as*holes when sober too, they probably just cover it up better sober.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2016, 7:03 pm

EzraS wrote:
I was fooled because I read this on the 3rd :P

Me, to! Dag on it.

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2016, 7:35 pm

You got me.