Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

vinyl360
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 May 2019, 4:51 pm

Yes. I just recently watched Mulan, and I loved it.

Eviethesloth
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Aug 2019, 5:07 pm

i have always loved disney it’s been a very loved obsession of mine! just going in the disney store made me feel in complete heaven! the glittery floor...all the stuffed toys! it was great! i still love disney now and it’s probably something that i’ll be interested in forever :D

Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Sep 2019, 6:54 am

Yes yes I love Disney movies beauty and the beast little mermaid and Tinkerbell movies I watch them many times and makes me happy

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 10:12 am

I still like the Disney cartoons from before the time they became a multi-media conglomerate.

Nowadays, it seems that Disneycorp has lost its creativity and is hell-bent on buying it from others.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

goaszw1997
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2019, 2:47 am

I really enjoy Marvel, Pixar and the Disney World parks. I feel that they ruined Star Wars. I am also not liking the direction the Walt Disney Company is taking. They are working to become a monopoly of the entertainment industry. Now they own FOX and most of their assets. They will own 100% of Hulu's shares within the next couple years.

xxSkull_Princessxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Apr 2023, 3:42 am

Yes. As a matter of fact, 1 of my current special interests is "The Buzz on Maggie" (a pretty obscure Disney Channel cartoon from the mid 2000s).

AlterhumanDandi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Feb 2024, 10:48 am

I still absolutely adore disney and always will. My fave movies are prob Cinderella, Snow White and The Lion King