Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2007, 7:23 am

I don`t have a license yet, just five more years now.

Some of my favorites cars:
67`Ford Mustang 2+2 GT-350/500 Fastback
Dodge Charger/Challanger
Mercedes-Benz
Peugeot
Volvo 240
Nissan Skyline R32/R33/R34 GTR`s
Nissan Silvia S13/S14/S14a/SilEighty/S15
Nissan 350Z
Subaru Imreza
ElCamino`s
And some other`s

But i don`t like BMW, Fiat, Renault, Lada, Ferrari and Citroen

My dad drives a Mercedes-Benz 200 TDi DEMO car, we also have a Peugeot 306 Pininnfarina Covertible
We had a Mercedes-Benz S-55 AMG! ..I miss it :cry: ..

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2007, 7:26 am

The Porsche Cayenne seems awesome, as do most Volvos.

I like practical, all purpose, all terrain vehicles, which can be relied on, and I prefer technologically-advanced vehicles with GPS navigation systems. However, speed limits suck.

If only I was old enough...

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2007, 7:31 am

Anubis wrote:
I like practical, all purpose, all terrain vehicles, which can be relied on, and I prefer technologically-advanced vehicles with GPS navigation systems. However, speed limits suck.

Me too.

Who here drive`s GoCart?

It`s awsome, i kicked some seriouse British butt one`s, they were pretty mad after that :)

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2007, 7:39 am

By practical, I mean powerful, versatile, and good at all. I like luxurious seating and climate control as well.

The BMW 4x4s and Jeep Grand Cherokee are good. I like powerful modern American saloons as well. Not so much sports cars, which aren't normally comfortable. The Jaguar XK series is awesome though, very good convertible.

Failing that, I'd go for a Stryker APC :P

beaker
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Apr 2007, 8:25 am

83 buick regal with extensive engine and transmission modifications. Looks like grandma's car, drives like a race car. Gets 12mpg :cry: cruising at 70mph on the highway.

There's nothing like having a sports car along beside you who just can't quite "keep up" with it.

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2007, 9:01 am

beaker wrote:
There's nothing like having a sports car along beside you who just can't quite "keep up" with it.

We did the same too a Ferrari, we were going up north (8 hour trip) and it was a Trafic jam, then i spotted a red Ferrari a little a head off us in the traffic jam,, my dad drove past and stopped in front of it, we drove for a half hour when the traffic jam broke up, we and the Ferrari was the only one on a new road, he pulled up besides us and looked at the car and gave us the tumb down like he didn`t like it, me and my dad just had a huge grin on our faces when he in the Ferrari revved he`s engine.

He geared down, same did we, my dad kept him on the side of our car until our car geared up too 3rd gear at about 100mph, we blew past him and he was only a little red dott in the mirror, the acceleration was immense, i couldn`t belive it.
We reached a top speed of 190MPH(288,7km/h) on that stretch of road.

When we stopped at a traffic light, he stopped besides us and looked another way, he had been so confident just 3 minuttes before that we wouldn`t stand a chance agains`t he`s "mighty" ferrari" :lol:

I laughed for an hour after that!

We drove a Mercedes-Benz S-55 AMG with 611BHP and 800NM under the hood with a top speed of 210MPH(320km/h)

I really miss that car, cried for two days when we had to get rid of it..

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2007, 12:03 pm

I also like Austin Powers's Shaguar, baby! :P

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2007, 12:46 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I also like Austin Powers's Shaguar, baby! :P

Hehe yeah! Lol!!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2007, 12:56 pm

I used to like the General Lee, between the ages 8 and 10.

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2007, 2:18 pm

I still love the General, awsome show, movies, great series and a awsome car!

Gilb
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2007, 3:58 pm

my 3 favorite cars are
1)Lamborghini murcielago roadster
2)Aston martin DB9
3)Porsche 911 turbo

BigT
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2007, 2:05 am

I'd just like to say I cannot stand Porsche. They look strange, and they're too popular. They make a nice sound though.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 2:08 am

BigT wrote:
I'd just like to say I cannot stand Porsche. They look strange, and they're too popular. They make a nice sound though.

I never see any around here. I've only seen, like, three in my whole life. One on the road, one parked at Toys "R" Us, and one parked at a hospital. Those doctors... lol

BigT
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2007, 2:26 am

Lightning88 wrote:
BigT wrote:

I never see any around here. I've only seen, like, three in my whole life. One on the road, one parked at Toys "R" Us, and one parked at a hospital. Those doctors... lol

Really? I went to London and there were about 3 Porsches down every other road! I think that was in one of the areas where everyone earns £100,000 a year.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 2:58 am

BigT wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:
BigT wrote:

Really? I went to London and there were about 3 Porsches down every other road! I think that was in one of the areas where everyone earns £100,000 a year.

European cars really aren't that common here- even in the wealthier areas (trust me, I know). However, we do live near a Jaguar dealership, but it's the only one in the state. The only European cars that are extremely common here are BMWs and Mercedes. And can you believe I've only seen one Lambourghini in my life? It was driving around in my neighborhood, too! And it was orange! lol