So I'm a bit obsessed over an Autistic woman.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

HectorsHouse
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Apr 2016, 8:25 am

As the title says, I'm a bit obsessed over this young woman I stood up for at a NAS event in London about a month ago. She was both attractive & I personally thought she was a carer until she said she had Aspergers, I doubt she's on this website & probably has a boyfriend with how attractive she was. Things I remember she said she was training to be a Teaching Assistant, was 19 & she had a lovely smile when I smiled towards her.

I've been talking to my therapist & family about this & I do worry sometimes about this constant obsession over different women I've found attractive over the years, though I've never had any chance with any of them.

To go on this tangent, I haven't really encountered too many people that are the lower end of the Autistic spectrum (when I get sent to groups in my local area I encounter people I feel uncomfortable around). I guess that was the first time I've ever encountered someone I thought "Hey I can relate to them".

Like I said I've had this obsessive behavior before, not that I'm dangerous of anything at all, other than myself (I once tried to commit suicide which is why I'm going to a therapist). I'd just really like to socialize with more people & possibly find someone.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 8:51 am

Did you get her full name?
(So you can message her on Facebook)

HectorsHouse
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Apr 2016, 7:25 pm

Unfortunately not.
She was pretty hot & smart.
I stood up for her at the conference because she was waiting to ask her question for 5 minutes while the organizers just ignored her, so I did what my dad did (the same thing happened to me a week earlier at a different event local to me) I stated "This girl's been waiting 5 minutes, why don't you let her have her say!"
A bit dickish, yeah, but I think she would've been ignored if I didn't say anything.