Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

IceLilja
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Apr 2016, 10:15 pm

I started off with FBI Files, Forensic Files, and now watch some on the ID-channel. Need to take a break sometimes though as it's heavy stuff. But kind of interesting. What about you? :)

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2016, 10:21 pm

Me! I always wanted to be in a CSI type of job and collect the evidence or a pathologist. I also read true crime books, I believe Ann Rule died though. And I have read tons on serial killers and did reports on them and did a couple of speeches too. Bob Burdella was a serial killer down on Westport and me and my Ma went to see his house before it was demolished. Read the book about him. You just never know anyone. Anyway, that stuff gets my adrenaline flowing! I don't have cable now, but I like watching those shows at the hospital when the patients watch them. The patients either watch that stuff or medical shows. Who'd want to watch a medical show when you're in the hospital? Strange.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

IceLilja

12 Apr 2016, 10:50 pm

lol, I agree on the last sentence :mrgreen: (Maybe they wanna see someone worse off? :\ ;) ) I saw the house they used in the filming of The Silence of the Lambs, it looked good except for some paint jobs needed. (On in the internet, would be cool to be there)

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 8:10 am

Yes, Luther. I hate all the other ones. Hey, let's watch a bunch of law enforcement spend most of the episode at the precinct.

SameStars
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 12:26 pm

I like Dr. G: Medical Examiner. And a bunch of other stuff on the IDC and Crime Channel.