Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 3:02 pm

People are being feed lies by the media, as always. The media and the establishment hate Trump, obviously. They try to paint him as homophobic and raciest, even though his closed border policy would help many black Americans find jobs, because it would stop illegal aliens from taking manufacturing jobs. Trump said he wanted the definition of marriage to be up to the individual state. Oh my God, he's so raciest. People are so moronic when it comes to this. He has to take a moderate position on the issue, in this case Constitutional moderate due to the 10th amendment. He holds the same position on marijuana. Look at what happened to Jim Webb. As soon as he stated at the debates that he favored the second amendment, his campaign was over. This proves that you can't be pro-second amendment and get anywhere within the Democratic party. So, if Trump were to state that he favors gay marriage 100% no matter what, he wouldn't have gotten this far. Trump is the most libertarian candidate left in the race. Cruz WOULD be, but Cruz has been proven to be corrupt by having ties to Golden Sachs and cheating during caucuses. Now, don't you find it suspicious that the media labels Trump as a homophobe, yet Ted Cruz showed up at a rally where a preacher condoned the killing of homosexuals; the media doesn't talk about Ted Cruz being homophobic; nor will they. A lot of members on here hate liberty in general and rather have a nanny state, so I'm suspecting a lot of Trump hate on here. I just wanted to bring this up though.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 3:35 pm

I'm fairly certain that Donald Trump's stance on LGBT issues isn't the primary reason why so many people dislike him...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 5:06 pm

Trump reminds me of some schmucks I've had the misfortune of knowing in New York.

Talks out of the side of his mouth all the time

Additionally, he tweets things, then deletes them, making some excuse ("taken out of context," etc.)

If he's elected, the image of the US as a world power will take a nosedive.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 7:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump reminds me of some schmucks I've had the misfortune of knowing in New York.

Talks out of the side of his mouth all the time

Additionally, he tweets things, then deletes them, making some excuse ("taken out of context," etc.)

And how would Hilary, Sanders, or Cruz be any better? Trump isn't perfect, but he's the best choice.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 8:47 pm

Donald Trump is childish, racist, and sexist. He is also an arrogant, double-talking, loud-mouthed, sore loser.

He reminds me of a cross between Charlie Sheen and Louis Farrakhan, with more political ambition and less empathy for others.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 9:11 pm

As a fake conservative Christian, he may not be as extreme in his vitriol as Cruz, but he's made it pretty clear that gay people do not deserve legal equality.

“If Congress considers the First Amendment Defense Act a priority, then I will do all I can to make sure it comes to my desk for signatures and enactment.”

"I’m against gay marriage.”

“We have some very terrible Supreme Court justices, and frankly, they should have at least had that [same-sex marriage case] as a state’s right issue.” (replace 'same-sex marriage case' with 'mixed-race marriage case' to see what's wrong with the statement)

‘I have been against [same-sex marriage] from the standpoint of the Bible, from the standpoint of my teachings as growing up and going to Sunday school and going to church, and I’ve been opposed to it.” “I have to tell you, when you look at those polls… it’s across the board. The Tea Party, the evangelicals, I’m leading with evangelicals! I love them, they love me.”

“It’s like in golf. A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

About Miss USA contestant Carrie Prejean's homophobic answer to a question about marriage equality:
“That’s the belief of 70 percent of the people, so it wasn’t a horrible answer.”

Regarding equal treatment for LGBT people: “It’s something I haven’t given lots of thought to.”

Do I really need to start posting from his amazing wealth of racist statements as further proof that the guy is a wee bit of a bigot?

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 9:48 pm

I find it odd that Trump wants to fire the Department of Environmental, you know, the D.E.P. . :D

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 10:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Ha! Sounds like Hillary and her emails, Mr. K. :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 10:17 pm

What Trump thinks about Gay rights wouldn't stop me from voting for him. I'm actually not supposed to support Gay rights being a Catholic, however, I do. Gay rights is not going to sway me one way or the other on this election. I have bigger fish to fry - gun rights, illegal immigration, ISIS, abortion, etc.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 10:19 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
People are being feed lies by the media, as always. The media and the establishment hate Trump, obviously. They try to paint him as homophobic and raciest, even though his closed border policy would help many black Americans find jobs, because it would stop illegal aliens from taking manufacturing jobs. Trump said he wanted the definition of marriage to be up to the individual state. Oh my God, he's so raciest. People are so moronic when it comes to this. He has to take a moderate position on the issue, in this case Constitutional moderate due to the 10th amendment. He holds the same position on marijuana. Look at what happened to Jim Webb. As soon as he stated at the debates that he favored the second amendment, his campaign was over. This proves that you can't be pro-second amendment and get anywhere within the Democratic party. So, if Trump were to state that he favors gay marriage 100% no matter what, he wouldn't have gotten this far. Trump is the most libertarian candidate left in the race. Cruz WOULD be, but Cruz has been proven to be corrupt by having ties to Golden Sachs and cheating during caucuses. Now, don't you find it suspicious that the media labels Trump as a homophobe, yet Ted Cruz showed up at a rally where a preacher condoned the killing of homosexuals; the media doesn't talk about Ted Cruz being homophobic; nor will they. A lot of members on here hate liberty in general and rather have a nanny state, so I'm suspecting a lot of Trump hate on here. I just wanted to bring this up though.

I'm actually ecstatic to finally see another pro-Trump thread started. Thank you, Mr. CommanderKeen!
GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 10:48 pm

I think Trump is just saying whatever he thinks will get him the most votes. I doubt he really believes most of the extreme things that he says. It's a ploy to appeal to conservative people who are fed up with liberals. It seems to be working.

I'd still rather have Trump than Hillary. Because I think that she's evil, in the psychopathic sense, anyway. She scares the crap out of me.

But I don't like either one of them.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 12:59 am

Trump is just a dumbshit all around, like every other GOP candidate. They all have the same core beliefs, some are just more vocal about it and they spout it to the ignorant crowd to get them to vote for them.

He has no idea on how things work, and the jackass is running for president of an entire country. That is a scary thought.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:03 am

andrethemoogle wrote:
Trump is just a dumbshit all around, like every other GOP candidate. They all have the same core beliefs, some are just more vocal about it and they spout it to the ignorant crowd to get them to vote for them.

He has no idea on how things work, and the jackass is running for president of an entire country. That is a scary thought.

Because the Dems are SOOO much better right? I'll tell you right now, in an ideal world Rand Paul and Jim Webb would be the nominees.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:07 am

nurseangela wrote:
What Trump thinks about Gay rights wouldn't stop me from voting for him. I'm actually not supposed to support Gay rights being a Catholic, however, I do. Gay rights is not going to sway me one way or the other on this election. I have bigger fish to fry - gun rights, illegal immigration, ISIS, abortion, etc.

Yup, we don't need the massive increase in rapes and murders like what's happening to Europe. Someone a lot of feminists are welcoming to RAPISTS. The FBI already stated they can't do background checks on these people. Not to mention, why should we take care of potential terrorists and not our own homeless people? I'm not a big entitlement program guy, but even the ones here who are; why would you support this!? Do you know how much money this takes away from helping YOU, if you have so much faith in entitlement programs.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:29 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

If it happens, that might be the last of your worries..

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm

All candidates have their issues. However I still strongly feel Trump is the worst of the bunch. Recent example- his whining about how the election process is "rigged". He had all the time to read about how it works, or have some of his loser group do it for him. But they failed at that, and now he's so suddenly surprised its "rigged"? People running for president should know the process completely- not just ignore stuff until they get the time to do so. If it was rigged in his favor, obviously he wouldnt care.

Trump has bankrupt at least 4 of his businesses. His recent "university" was just a scam. From what I know- he claimed to "handpick" all of the professors, but later on he admitted he didn't actually do that. He feeds off media coverage and they need him for the ratings. But if someone gets on his bad side- they are attacked and treated like garbage: (examples- various women reporters that have been insulted and/or attacked at rallies, that reporter with a muscle disorder he made fun of and then acted like he didnt even know the guy!).

Overall Trump is a racist, sexist, ignorant crook that should've been in jail years ago.