Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Dragon Dreamer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2016, 7:23 am

Hi. I'm not sure I have Asperger but someone said I should look at this site. I don't like human nature, I can like individuals however. I have a cat but am still lonely. I also suffer from PTSD, depression and insomnia. I'm not doing very well.

AspieLuke
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Apr 2016, 10:05 am

I am too. Both new and depressed that is. I'm going to my first therapy session tonight.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 1:53 pm

I hope the community helps you in your search for answers and that you feel a little less down with this big step of joining wrongplanet :alien:

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 2:24 pm

Look in the General Autism Discussion for a test that might help then if it tests positive you should follow up with a professional in autism. Though only if your comfortable with it. If you need take something to comfort you. Also about the Posting thing. As you get more acquainted to the people on the forum it'll be easier to post. Also what are you interests. You also might want to do some research on Autism. Just take it slow.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 2:37 pm

Luke: I hope you have good luck, you might one to seek one out that knows how to help people with autism. Also keep in mind, Most Autistics usually have a hard time talking about things like feelings to people so it might take a while to talk about anything. It took like 1 Year and a half. It might take a while. Also I'm assuming You have a diagnosis so if you have Asperger's syndrome it is up to date so you might want to seek that out. Also, for the anxiety part Look at my above post. The Test one will apply only if you have no diagnosis.

Why don't you tell us of your interests? Dragon dreamer I'm Assuming you like dragons. I like dragons. There cool I loved dragons a lot when I was A Kid.. Mine if you can't tell is Pokemon, My Favorite is Piplup, My Profile photo is a Shiny Piplup acting like a Empoleon. I like Empoleon, and Poseidon. Infact, Before my Current 'Special' Interest Greek mythology, More specifically Percy Jackson was my special interest. That is the reason I like Pokemon so much. I have a Best friend named Squirtle (Imaginary), A Few others If you interested in my imaginary world you can look it up in the Imaginary World thread. I'm Ending it here.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 3:02 pm

Hey Dragon Dreamer welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 3:06 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 3:30 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope we are able to help you at least a little bit with your depression.

Dragon Dreamer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2016, 8:16 pm

That's everyone. I joined when I'm really depressed. I feel lonely around people and that makes me more depressed.