Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 2:24 pm

Pro-ISIS Hackers Post "Kill" List Of State Department Employees. http://tiny.iavian.net/9zqq

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

The_Joker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Apr 2016, 10:10 pm

The latest on the United States funding and arming ISIS along with Al Qaeda in Syria...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2016, 6:46 pm

Here's the latest news:

I'm glad I don't live in New York.

ISIS linked hackers release hit list of 3,600 people. http://tiny.iavian.net/a2ik

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2016, 6:56 pm

Putin will crush ISIS so that the Qatar-Turkey pipeline doesn't get built and their warm water naval base is maintained, we 'want' ISIS to overthrow Assad so we have an excuse to save the day again and go in and do our renovations, Assad rejected the pipeline because he's obviously Putin's best buddy and having a natural gas pipeline to bypass their monopoly on supplying europe would be bad news. Russia forgave Syria a lot of debt so they could build their warm water naval base on the coast which gives access to the Mediterranean, how you move stuff is by the ocean, from the air you can only move so much, so it's useful power projection if it's never used 'actively' for combat. The only other way into europe is basically through Turkish waters from the black sea which isn't particularly ideal since they are friendly with NATO. Interestingly, their only other warm water naval base (I think) is Sevastopol in Crimea, which they obviously recently made a big play for.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 12:09 am

Latest news on ISIS :

US service member killed by ISIS militants in northern Iraq | Fox News. http://tiny.iavian.net/a44t

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 12:31 am

Here we go.

Islamic State group leader urges attacks in Europe and US. http://tiny.iavian.net/ae76

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2016, 10:52 pm

From Drudge:

Islamic State Threatens Terror Attacks in U.S., Europe. http://tiny.iavian.net/akz3

Might the UCLA SHOOTING be one of these?

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 10:10 pm

The Latest On ISIS:

You could be on a kill list of you live in New York, Florida, Texas or California and a target for the Lone Wolves! Take cover!

FBI didn’t inform some Americans they were on ISIS kill list. http://tiny.iavian.net/ayg4

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 10:15 pm

Here's more :

Whites to be next targets and with bombs instead of guns!

Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label | Fox News. http://tiny.iavian.net/ay84

Darn, I flunked.

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 10:54 pm

Though drudge report catches a few things the mainstream ignore, so is good place to get a lead to sniff; I wouldn't use it as an only source.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 11:26 pm

Actually I use Drudge as a central location for news. One of those last stories came from Fox. I find Drudge to be very good for the truth - that's why the Left was pushing to have Drudge censored.

Darn, I flunked.

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2016, 5:18 am

I was taking a look at some of the comments posted to the articles. And Republicans wonder why Leftists think they are as*holes, lol.

Seriously, we are all as*holes. The problem with ISIS is they have found a way to exploit their assholishness "for the greater good." They really aren't that much different than us. So much evil in this world. A lot of people simply decide that it is not in their best interest to kill people. I guess we have to take a very pragmatic look at this and try to convice all the as*holes that it is not in their best interest to martyr themselves.

The problem with Trump and his kind is they don't have a solution. They think Muslims and their kind are inherently evil, but it's not true. This is a problem that can be fixed. We just need to find a way to convince them that they are fighting a losing war.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2016, 4:35 pm

BREAKING: At least ten dead in suicide bombing at Istanbul airport:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turke ... SKCN0ZE2J1

(Undoubtedly perpetrated by right-wing Republican homophobic Christian gun-nuts.)

There Are Four Lights!

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 4:51 pm

The idea for ISIS is to get American ground troops into ISIS-land. If you haven't seen the movie "13 hours: the secret soldiers of Benghazi" it is highly recommended (in case you're not afraid of some shootings) - the movie is highly realistic story wise and captures the essense of middle east conflicts. You just don't know who's on your side and who's gona shoot at you with so many people and factions having guns one could literally get backstabbed any moment. Just go see it.

No war can be won purely by relying on air force, so if American or European soldiers will enter ISIS-Land they will suffer heavy casualties, way more than what you think actually. ISIS isn't stupid, and underestimating them is a mistake! They fight dirty, it's not a 19th century gentlemen fight anymore, there are no ethics, no time to pick up the wounded. It's not going to be easy to stop them without a serious loss and maintain stable situation in a region used to instabillity.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 7:59 pm

"Confirmed: US Central Command Cooked the Books on ISIS"

"A government task force finds that senior officers manipulated intelligence reports to make the President look good. The result? The Islamic State had time to blossom and flower."

http://counterjihad.com/confirmed-us-ce ... books-isis

Last year, 50 professional intelligence officers at US Central Command filed a formal complaint that their intelligence reports were being altered by senior officers. Now, we can say for certain that they were right. A Congressional task force investigating the complaint has found convincing evidence that the reports generated by junior officers were far more dire in analysis of the threat from the Islamic State (ISIS), and that those reports became altered only once senior officers close to US Central Command (CENTCOM) leadership became involved. Those altered intelligence reports sometimes made it into the President’s briefing material, where they could reinforce his judgment that ISIS was not a threat he had to take seriously.

Worse, these altered intelligence reports formed the basis for sworn testimony given by then-CENTCOM Commander Lloyd Austin. General Austin’s testimony to Congress thus painted a rosier picture than was accurate. This gave allies of the President in Congress the opportunity to downplay the need for policy changes, and undermined Republican efforts to drive a more serious response to the ISIS threat. Such false statements by General Austin may have been perjury, especially if he was aware that they were false.

There Are Four Lights!

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 4:21 pm

Chummy wrote:
No war can be won purely by relying on air force, so if American or European soldiers will enter ISIS-Land they will suffer heavy casualties, way more than what you think actually. ISIS isn't stupid, and underestimating them is a mistake! They fight dirty, it's not a 19th century gentlemen fight anymore, there are no ethics, no time to pick up the wounded. It's not going to be easy to stop them without a serious loss and maintain stable situation in a region used to instabillity.

A war can be won by a concentrated nuclear attack on the enemy. All we have to do is top worrying about collateral damage. If we discount collateral damage entirely we can destroy any enemy without planting a single boot on his land. Just lay him waste. That is how Rome destroyed Carthage. The was not a fourth Punic war because Rome laid waste the cities a cropland of Carthage. Of Rome it was said: They make a desolation and they call it Peace.

We could do it more thoroughly and with less risk than the Romans. All we have to do is make our enemies glow blue at night.