Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 3:07 pm

Why do young men want older women? There are men in their 30s that put in their profile that they want women 25-60.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:26 pm

When I was younger, I used to find older women more attractive than younger woman. I'm 55 now, so I find older and younger women attractive.

Older women are usually more elegant than younger woman, are more patient, are interested in intellectual subjects, and are even better-looking than younger women.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Apr 2016, 7:27 pm

casting a wide net?

your guess is as good as mine

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 7:33 pm

Perhaps the competition for women in their age group is too intense and they want to be more realistic about their options?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 7:43 pm

When I was 19, I fell in love with a 38-year-old woman. So I think I can speak with authority on this subject.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 8:12 pm

What is wrong with young men dating older women?

What is wrong with old men dating younger women?

People have to get over their prejudices - ageism is just as bad as sexism and racism.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 1:12 am

Younger women dating older men is more acceptable, though I wish the other way around would be more accepted.

I personally have a preference for older females.

I'd date up to age 20 currently if I could, and once I turn 18, even higher than that. Around 18-35 sounds like my range.

Not exactly large, but as I'd get older so would the range increase.

My girlfriend was 19 while I was 16.

We aren't together anymore, but I turned 17 late last year, and she turned 20 early this year - so that would have been very interesting.

The age difference was commented on a lot.

Nonetheless, she dumped me and ended up with some 21 year old rat not long after.

Just being honest, he looked like the type to enjoy vast amounts of recreational drugs and illegal activity with his friends. He looked like a gangster type to put it simple.

The few facebook pictures he chooses to show publicly are showing off his $50 notes, standing in front of a police truck as if to almost be mocking them, weed/marijuana symbols and icons, his friends who look just as ratty as he does, and a shirtless pic showing of him looking aggressively to the camera giving the finger, and many pics of girlfriends and such.

Real charmer, seems to enjoy showing off his status and assets.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 5:49 am

Outrider: it's good that you're not seeing that girl any more. She might have expected you to act all gangsta and everything after a while.

That guy sounds like a real winner (sarcasm).

This is why, sir, you got to go to University and away from the rathole you live in now. Yes, you have some students who are "gangsta"--but most aren't.

The_Joker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Apr 2016, 7:34 am

I've dated women across all age groups where I use to think older women were better to date than younger ones. In my opinion they're not that much better other then being highly sexual before menopause. That's about it. That's the only bonus.

At the moment I am starting to desire younger women again. Had a couple of terrible experiences with older women that I can count off hand.

More elegant and sophisticated? :lol: More like neurotic, nutty, and self absorbed.

Beware of neurotic, nutty, and crazy older women.......